“Brilliant”
Review of Big Apple Karaoke Bar - CLOSED

Big Apple Karaoke Bar
Reviewed May 28, 2011

You cant beat the Big Apple. The owner Paco makes you feel welcome and is a great guy. Definately made our holiday. Cant wait to go back very soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

An all rounder of a place that I visited two years running. My husband enjoyed watching football (they have about 4 large screens), my teenage daughter enjoyed the disco and I enjoyed sitting in the open air with a brilliantly made jug of Sangria. Most nights had karaoke and a couple of nights there were tribute acts. There was no pressure to sing karaoke but plenty of people did. Well run by a Spanish guy and his English wife, with quick service.

2  Thank CurlyKatey
Reviewed May 28, 2010

We have been to the Big Apple on many occassions over the years. We always receive a very warm welcome & have fantastic times in there. Our daughter loved the kids play area when she was younger - a safe secure place for the kids to play where parents can watch them whilst having a drink. Our daughter is in a wheelchair & both inside & outside is easily accessible for her. Karaoke is good fun and is always good for a laugh. The bar staff are always friendly. The bar serves a cracking jug of sangria, for which I can vouch for having quite a few over the years! The bar is great to watch the sport as there are various screens both inside and out. Well worth a visit when in Cala n bosch.

1  Thank Ploote
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Have been in this bar twice the first time was the day we arrived and we went up for a drink - was not impressed they put peanuts and crisps on the table which were stale.
Second time we went to watch football and were sitting outside when a larger crowd of people arrived to watch another game, we were then ushered inside to accommodate the larger crowd. Inside it was dirty and the seating had cigarette burns all over it. The owner also switched off the air con so it was very uncomfortable. Will not be back

2  Thank AnnJimGlasgow
See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2009

stayed at the viva minorca from the 4th to the 14th sep 2009 overall had a fantstic time wether lovely hotel fantastic couldnt fault cal'n bosch or the hotel but one thing did ruin the holiday & this happened a the big apple karaoke bar where my son had he's wallet contining 130 euro & some english every lst penny he had stolen by one of the waiters of this bar, my son was in this bar with some friends & dropped he's wallet he sw the waiter pick up what he thought was a wallet & realised he's had gone, when said to the waiter that he had picked up hes wallet & to give it back the waiter laughed & quickly rode off on hes scooter midway through he's shift, my son complined to the manager of the bar who said he's waiter hd not got the wallet & in words i cant use on here to go away when my son would not go & said he wanted he's wallet back the manager took a swing at my son & called the police making untrue complaints about my son, the police quickly realised my son had done nothing & said if the wallet was found would get it back to him but still wanted to see he's passport & took the number down, i think the manager of the bar knew that the police would do this stopping any off us going back to the bar another night to confront the waiter that stole the wallet & yes my son never got he's wallet so plese be warned of this bar.

6  Thank hammers10