We stayed at the Marina Apartments for seven nights in early September 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. As there were five adults (two couples and mum) on our trip, we booked a three bedroom apartment. On booking we were advised that two of the rooms would have bunk beds but our request for two twin/double rooms was met with ease and this made the stay more comfortable. One of the twin/double rooms was en-suite.
On arrival were pleasantly surprised how clean and spacious the apartment was. The sea view from our large balcony was impressive. Despite being quite basic, the apartment was exactly what we were looking for during our stay in Menorca. The kitchen was adequately stocked with cooking utensils should you wish to cook, although we chose to eat out most nights. There was a small shop within the apartments which stocked a good range of items - including freshly made croissants each morning! (This was the preferred choice for breakfast.) The Apartments are ideally located and are situated close to the marina and a number of small supermarkets - perfect for purchasing essentials. The beach is also a small walk away - however there was a cost of 17 euros for the sun loungers. The only downside was that our apartment did not have air conditioning and we had to rent three fans at a cost of 15 euros each (plus deposit) - this was essential during the extreme heat we experienced during our stay. The pool area was clean and tidy and we enjoyed long days relaxing in the sun. Overall, the apartments, and the resort, was ideal for our week in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE APARTMENTS HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. The smartline Marina is situated in the area of Cala'n Bosch on the island of Menorca, a dream location to share with your friends, partner or family, where you can enjoy an unforgettable tailor-made holiday. Quiet Mediterranean evenings with opportunities for gastronomic and leisure delights will complement your stay in the hotel. The apartment hotel is located between the beach and the marina of Cala'n Bosch, 11km from Ciutadella, second biggest town of Menorca. The aparthotel disposes of 89 one and two bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchenette with microwave, SAT TV, safe (extra cost), baths, shower, toilet. The smartline Marina is equipped with 3 swimming pools, one of which is for children, and a pool bar. The guests can also use the facilities and enjoy the entertainment program offered by the neigbouring Cala'n Bosch Hotel***. Additional local facilities for water sports lovers, cycling, horse riding, walking are available nearby the aparthotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your smartline Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Marina Apartamentos Hotel Cala`n Bosch
- Smartline Marina Menorca, Spain