“Lovely place to eat”

Restaurant Bianco
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in 2012 and when we returned to menorca this year we had to go back to Bianco. Food, Staff and service was excellent. Both our children (age 6&3) eat all their dinner which made a change from the food at the hotel! If we return to Menorca in the future this restaurant will defiantly we on our places to visit.

1  Thank Michelle2808

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Ate here on Wed 28/08 , service was impeccable , made us feel like we were regular customers , food was unbelievable and the price was very good , 4 meals - 9 drinks = 54E. Staff were very very friendly . If you only eat out once on your holiday make sure its at this restaurant !!!

1  Thank simon c
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have visited Cala'n Blanes for the previous 6 years and this is a fantastic restaurant! Food is great, staff are kind and polite and the service is quick! I would recommend trying Bianco if its your first time!

1  Thank Sam D
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I have to start off by saying that out of all the food we ordered it was only my main course( which was supposed to be a mixed grill but was actually more like mixed old shoe leather cooked on a dead tramps carcass) and my Girlfriends daughters nuggets and chips which she described as " like eating Processed Camel that had been left to rot for 300 years , frozen , walked on for an hour then deep fried in the sweat of a Sumo wrestler" these atrocities aside it was a fairly pleasant experience! The waiters were exceptionally Jolly and efficient! Our starters were pricey for what they were! €5 for a bowl of Nacho's that had a minuscule receptical in the middle for our dips of choice! I opted for chilli, another choice was a four cheese sauce that quite frankly resembled cat sick with the consistency of diluted water! And they had BURNT the popular triangular snack! I mean..... seriously!!!! My girlfriend punted for bread with Ali oli sauce! Fishy isn't what I expect from garlic mayonnaise but it certainly had a warm haddocky waft and taste of tepid cod about it! Hallelujah for onion rings! Fair enough they were obviously poured from a bag that you can buy in any local supermercado but they were cooked to perfection and tasted as onion rings should taste! The huge dollop of garlic mayo ( not to be confused with Ali oli sauce....... Ahem!! ) was a boring but suitable accompaniment! Following the disgust myself and my Girlfriends Daughter felt toward our main courses we passed on the desert menu and legged it to the Ben and Jerrys ice cream parlour across the road. Overall a hugely mixed experience but because of certain aspects I have highlighted I cannot recommend this 'EATERIE' to anybody! Don't be fooled by the Jolly Chaps touting for business !

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have visited this area four times over the last ten years and each time we have stayed in this area we have had to visit this restraurant and sample the great food and hospitality of the staff. Great alround.