“Bianco has first class customer service”
Review of Restaurant Bianco

Restaurant Bianco
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Greetings, we had 2 weeks at Cala Blanes, and went to the Bianco every evening, because it has a great atomphere, good food choices, good food and good prices. Excellent customer service, friendly and caters for families big or small. The staff work very hard to make sure you have a pleasent evening at the restaurante Bianco. we miss you. Mark and Jan (White & Black)

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Bianco

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendly guy outside promised us the best meal of our holiday as we walked past on our way to another place if we came back the next night, so we took him up on that and he delivered.
Returned four times during our two week stay and couldnt fault it.
Top marks all round :-)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant several times last week.Very good attentive and friendly staff, and the food was good too, a great range on the menu including Menorcan dishes.Excellent house red , a real bargain.this restreaunt is owned by the people who own the Haiti, so there are many similarities, although we found this one to be more suited to couples or groups without children (although they do welcome families and have a separate play area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Absolutely loved this place! This staff were friendly and the prices were appropriate for the portion sizes. In fact while I was there it was my birthday, which resulted in me getting a free ice cream and the entire restaurant singing happy birthday to me. I walked past the place every day and it was always packed and had such a good atmosphere. I ordered the paella the first night we ate here and it tasted so good! My friend actually had to eat half of it with me because it was far too much for one person, their very generous. However I couldn't fault it. It's a must try! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Really enjoyed the fish dishes here the baked Rosada in garlic was delicious and the sole stuffed with prawns and mussels.... went back 3 times ....although the kebab i got for my 5year old was supposed to be plain but it did have some sort of spice on it but she enjoyed anyway ...the wine was cheap by the glass and nice tasting ...the restaurant was busy in the evenings but all food was cooked fresh to order and i would definatley go back ...the waiter service was brilliant, prompt with the menus and drinks and very cheerful and friendly well done guys had a fab time.