We have just got back after spending two weeks here.
This is a lovely place. I was a bit concerned as the price was cheap, so wasn't expecting too much.
We had quite a late flight in, but reception was still open. It wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't as they leave your keys at the bar for you to collect. Very friendly staff, even phoned and enquired at oasis park about the camels for us, nothing was to much trouble. Some of the bungalows themselves were slightly tired, but ours had been freshly painted and was very clean. Those expecting brand new furniture and marble floors will have to stay at the Sheraton just down the road, which costs the same a night, for two weeks here.
The cleaners came in and changed towels etc Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with a sheet change once a week. Don't bother to pack extra towels as we had plenty.
The kitchen has a kettle, toaster, normal size fridge, two rings, microwave, no oven or grill, but we didn't need it anyway. Plenty of hot water, decent shower, (useful after all those trips to the pool or beach).
The nights were hot, so sleeping was, as to be expected, warm. You could hire a fan, but we felt safe enough to leave the doors and windows open. There didn't seem anywhere on the island we didn't feel at ease and safe, no dodgy characters.
We hired the safe key 10 euros for the 2 weeks, well worth it, to keep everything locked in your own bedroom wardrobe.
The bar was lovely, just off the pool, no loud music, just everyone chilled out and relaxed. We had garlic bread, chips etc when we fancied it for a few euros, as a snack. There was pizza, salads etc.
The pool was clean, refreshing (cool) in the mornings, getting heated during the day. Never got really busy, even in the pool area.
It is on the landing path to the airport, but most places in this resort area are, it wasn't really annoying, apart from 7.30am in the morning.
We hired a car for the duration, there is an off street car park, but those on foot will find the bus stop at the end of the road, a few feet from the bungalows, with main buses and the free oasis park and Baku waterpark buses collecting here too.
We preferred this quiet kind of place instead of the noiser places up the hill... No bingo here thank goodness!
A short walk into the main resort, where there are bars, restaurants, cafe's etc. two beaches to choose from within easy walking distance.
Overall a perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalows Fuertesol are centrally located near a wide variety of Shops, Bars, Restaurants, Marina, Cinemas, 2 Golf Courses, Casino, Nightly Entertainment and a variety of Outdoor Activities..... The Sandy Beach is safe and secure, is just 550 meters away. These 110 bungalows (2 Keys) are of great interest for families and couples looking for a relaxed atmosphere in a central location. They are all ground floor units, 1-bedroom with fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms, with Sunny Terraces and Gardens surrounded by native plants ..... It has a large outdoor Pool with a children's section. There is a Quiet Bar-Restaurant where you can enjoy all kinds of refreshing drinks and tasty snacks. Breakfast is a selection of several hot dishes, filled with pastries and drinks served at table. The client also has a number of options that can be hired at reception, Safe Box, Wi-Fi, Sun Umbrellas, TV, Fans, Coffee Express, Iron, Hair Dryers, Laundry, Early Arrival, Late Check Out, etc.. "Bungalows Fuertesol is a good choice for a Basic and Quiet accommodation, with a good value for money." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fuertesol Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuertesol Bungalows Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuertesol Bungalows Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste