First of all the hotel is good if you go with children , dont go if you dont have them.
We were there over Easter.and have never seen so many children at a hotel.
Rooms are of a good size but the only English speaking TV channels are news others have german and French with multiple channels.
Free wifi is non existant and if you get on very slow.
Toiletries were not replaced in the 6 days we were there.
Whilst there was a fresh coffee machine in the room we only had it replaced twice.
If you want a sunbed you need to go out at 7.30 am and lay down towels as by after 8 all are taken with towels.
There is a pool bar but in the first few days it was go get your own until we filled out a survey sheet and next day waiters appeared.
The sunbeds are poor quality for a 5 star
The buffet restaurants gave a good selection but was better to eat late as it was busy early on.
The one thing that is done well is the childrens entertainment.
The main pool was quite cold byt the Childrens and the others were warm but busy.
There is a supermarket near by in a small mall to the right of the back gate.
Its about a twenty minute walk to the main village shops and bars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sheraton
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Caleta De Fuste