3,894 results
All reviews roof terrace goa bar self service glass of sangria soft drinks entertainment team plenty of choice lunch and dinner on tap self serve great holiday small pool mini golf the hotel is clean all inclusive drinks water polo fussy eater
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel before reading reviews and once I saw them I was literally dreading coming here. Arrived and realised that people on here will moan about absolutely anything. The reception and rooms are spotless. After thinking I’m going to be starving all week after reading the reviews, the food has been my favourite bit about the hotel. Always a variety of food, always hot, fresh salads etc etc. I arrived relatively toned and I’m leaving a little happy chunk with a full belly. There are more luxury hotels on the island so if people are expecting 5 star cuisine then they should have booked somewhere else. This hotel offers what many cheaper all inclusive hotels offer. You can’t expect to walk in here with a snooty nose in the air expecting the world when you’ve paid cheapo prices. The only thing I will say is that the staff haven’t been the friendliest apart from our lovely little room cleaner and the female bar staff are lovely. Saying that it must get tiring for them as they work long hours and having to put up with moaning brits expecting more than what they’ve paid for. If you smile and are friendly to them it is reciprocated. There is a beautiful beach not to far away from the hotel if you walk down past the barcillo hotel, there are higher end bars along there too and a place where you can swim with seals, jet skis, glass bottom boats and pedalos. The larger pools downstairs are nice, plenty of sun loungers, and yes some people get them first, but if you’re waking up late then obviously there won’t be many left as this is a busy hotel, and only space for so many loungers, so what to you expect. There is a roof pool and plenty of sun loungers up there always available as it’s a bit quieter up there. Not seen any large rowdy groups of drunks, which is refreshing at an all inclusive hotel. This place seems to have a bit of a bad rep but if you’re wanting an easy going, cheaper holiday in a hotel that’s situated in a great little place in the quieter end of fuerteventura then I’d reccomned here

Trip type: Traveled with friends
11  Thank bettysmakeup
Chatur H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Chatur Costa Caleta, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear guest of Chatur Hotels & Resorts,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to know that you have had a pleasant surprise when spending your holiday in Costa Caleta. As you have said we are a 3-star hotel with all-inclusive service, and according to other travelers, we are the best hotel for the price-quality ratio in the area. Thank you also for highlighting in your comment the good quality of our cleaning and gastronomic services, which are fundamental to provide a good hotel service. The central location of the hotel makes it easy for travelers to visit all parts of the island. In case of not having transportation you can enjoy the beach, which is 5 minutes from the hotel as you mentioned. We will pass your kind words on to our hotel staff, who will be more than happy to receive them.
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

There are so many mixed reviews about this hotel, I myself am in my mid twenties with a group of friends, the hotel is more pleasant than I anticipated, the food to start is actually really nice, I keep hearing people slagging off the food but I generally think it is good and what you pay for it I mean you only get what you pay for right? The cocktails aren’t very good but they have beer on tap and the white wine is nice, the WiFi doesn’t work at all which is a bit frustrating as I’ve gone over my data plan, the rooms are nice and clean, the pool areas are good ! The staff are fairly friendly and say hi when you walk past, I would think about returning to this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank B5640RBlucyw

Dear guest of Chatur Hotels & Resorts
Thank you very much for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and also thank you for highlighting the good quality-price that we offer. The hotel is going through a series of changes and improvements, including wifi. We will take into account your feedback about the drinks, things will be transferred to the head of the department. Thank you again for your kind words, that will be pass to the whole team.
We hope to see you soon again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Not a pleasant experience, complete waste of money. Food cold , over cooked and poor quality. Restaurant atmosphere was very noisy and chaotic. all inclusive drinks were undrinkable very cheap versions of soft drinks and the coffee machines smelt sour and were not kept clean. Could not get a sunbed around the pool if you did not get up at daft a clock to reserve your bed. Fuerteventura is a lovely destination only wished I had chosen a different hotel as I was glad to get home.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank charliehartlepool
Chatur H, Subdirectora at Hotel Chatur Costa Caleta, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear guest from Chatur Hotels & Resorts,
We are very surprised because of your comment and, at the same time, very sad. We think that we offer a really nice price value and we are sorry for not exceeding your expectations.
Best regards

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner booked 10 days to the costa caleta hotel for mid June. As it was only 3 star we weren’t expecting much but it was much worse than we expected. On arrival we walked into the reception area and the receptionist just starred at us like she wasn’t interested in what we were there for. One of the main bars is right my the reception and it was just full of loud drunk people all over the place and it didn’t look clean or tidy at all. You could see the pool out of the door right by reception and that didn’t look like much either. We went to our room and we instantly regretted booking this hotel. The room just had no character at all it was so tired and dull. We went to the pool the day after and there’s hardly any space to move by it and it always stunk of stale ale. The Goa bar looked quite nice but we refused to spend any more money at that hotel. The bar staff at the lobby bar were rude and had no manners whatsoever. The entertainment is all inside and goes on until about 11.15pm so if you have children with rooms directly above there would be no chance of them sleeping. The food was awful we never had a good meal at all we ate out every day for breakfast dinner and tea so it was an utter waste of money for the all inclusive. On the day we were leaving we asked at reception if they had a luggage room for us to put our luggage as we weren’t leaving until late, the girl behind reception told us we had to pay €16 to do this but we would also be able to keep the all inclusive band for the rest of the day again another waste of money as we didn’t eat there the whole holiday so didn’t use it on that day either! Wouldn’t go again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tascha D
Chatur H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Chatur Costa Caleta, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear guest of Chatur Hotels & Resorts,
First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your personal point of view about your recent stay at our hotel. We deeply regret that your expectations have not been met 100%.
We have passed your comments to our team because clearly this is not the impression we want to leave on each of our clients. We are a little surprised that your opinion has been about the service and friendliness of the staff as 95% of the comments from our customers on TripAdvisor is positive. Regarding the charge of 16€, the service we offer is for 8 euros per person to have the all-inclusive and to continue enjoying the facilities until 18:00 h, instead of paying the late check out to 35€. If you do not want this service you can leave your bags free of charge in the room we have enabled for it. We also offer a free courtesy room service for those guests who want to take a shower before their trip and have not hired the late check out.
Anyway, we take good note of each of your comments, which is necessary, will be very useful to improve.
A cordial greeting,

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Costa Caleta is a pretty decent hotel. Staff are friendly and are very helpful. The all inclusive buffet is very much the same as every other hotel that offers all inclusive holidays. The only criticism I would have would be that it would've been nice to have had more of the local cuisine. Rooms are basic but nice and clean. It annoys me though when you book a double room and the hotels give you two twin beds pushed together. What's worse is that the beds are made up as single beds. I want to be able to cuddle in to my partner through the night without one of us falling down between the beds. The hotel is extremely well situated and there's a short walk to the beaches and town centre. If it wasn't for the bed issue I'd have given it 4 stars.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Fifi_beag
Chatur H, Subdirectora at Hotel Chatur Costa Caleta, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

DearguestofChaturHotels& Resorts

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the cleanliness of the hotel and in general the friendly staff of Costa Caleta had met your expectations. Our hotel is characterized by an excellent value for money and we are pleased that you appreciate it.

We also have double rooms with double beds. W eask you to inform us of your desire in the next visit, in order to fully satisfy you.

On the other hand, thank you for mentioning the perfect location, just 5 minutes from the airport and surrounded by leisure centres.

We hope you can visit us again and show you our future improvements.
Best regards