Was so worried about this holiday after all the negative reviews but have to say it wasn't as bad as I was fearing... wasn't as good as the brochure looked either though...
Pool are was clean and had loads of sun loungers and pool was clean (if a little cold!) Since we spent the majority of our day at the pool I was therefore quite happy! Rooms left a lot to be desired though. We were in H4 which is directly outside the Malibu bar. This means you can't open your windows cos of the greasy smell coming from their kitchen and we were woken at 8am every morning with there music starting. Also not sure whose smart idea it was to put the table tennis table directly below our balcony but it didn't give us much privacy.
There is an ant problem due to the general upkeep of the apartments being quite poor - they come in the holes in walls, gaps around windows etc and cleanliness wasn't great (room only cleaned twice and this just meant making, not changing bed and emtying bin).
Compared to 5 years ago when I was last in Fuerteventura, have to say it is getting very run down and the English so probabl;y won't go back again but had a nice enough holiday and have got a great tan so won't complain too much!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste