Room consisted of: Ceiling fans. Safe. Microwave. Kettle. Toaster. 2 hob cooker. TV. Bath & shower. Fridge freezer - although the freezers door had been ripped off so didn't actually work.
Lots of storage space.
Use of 3 pools - although there was only one baby pool that our 2 year old could stand up in.
Use of Gym and volleyball court.
Very dated - needs modernising.
Sofa bed was disgusting - in terms of stains.
Outside table collapsed every time we moved it.
Fridge door handle was falling off.
Flushing the toilet whilst draining the bath = major leak!
Arrived Saturday with first change of bed sheets on Tuesday. Bed was then made on Thursday but sheets weren't changed. So basically one change of sheets within 7 days.
Arrived Saturday but wasn't given a hair dryer until Monday, having asked twice.
Sun beds were terrible. All need to be binned and new ones bought.
15 min walk to beach.
Supermarket near by.
Pavements within surrounding area were terrible - some of the pavements were just a mixture of gravel and sand, so no good for a pushchair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste