The apartments are quite big and not all in room.Im very particular about things being clean and the apartments were up to my standard.Dont get me wrong the apartments could do with a refurb like for instance enamel is coming off bath and could do with new towels and stuff but i did not book to stay in all day and it was all very comfy etc to sleep in.Although when opened wardrobe did smell a bit musty but i did spray it with some air freshner and all was ok.I will tell you apartments are on a very steep hill and im 33 and found it tiring walking back up the hill although most of the time i got a taxi back up and it was around 2.65 euros.The receptionist are very helpful if you need anything.Caleta quite cheap to eat out in.I went to aberdeen steak house a fair bit it was 1.50 a pint from 9am to 6pm and food was cheap their too.Just gotta add town is about 10 minute walk at bottom of hill you go through a subway to get to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste