Stayed here for 4 Days Jan 2013. Yes the apartments are dated and could do with a refurb but were roomy with a well equiped kitchen area and were very clean . There are 3 spacious pool areas on the complex, one with a good poolside bar. Sunbeds could do with replacing though as many were broken or uncomfy. The complex is only a couple of minutes walk from the montecastillo centre and 15-20 mins walk from the main caleta area so well placed. A very peaceful location and for the price (I paid £14 per night) was a bargain. Would stop there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste