I booked this for a cheap and cheerful break but was a little concerned after reading some reviews. The appt we had was located toward the back of the complex it was basic, a little dated but spotless. My bedding and towels were changed twice in my week stay. Reception staff were very helpful updating me on my transfer and helping with bus timetables etc. The resort was quiet but that is what we were after. There is a downhill to get into the town which didn't cause us a problem it burnt off some of the extra calories. As we were out of peak season the pools were quiet and we always got a sun lounger and the bar did a happy hour at lunch time. We only had a couple of drinks in Zanzibar which were reasonably priced the food menu looked a bit more pricey but we didn't try it. Don't expect too much from the entertainment. I would however go back as it was cheap and suited our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste