I have been visiting Fuerteventura and have stopped at a few of the hotels. We stayed all inclusive. The room was a studio room which had no sun and a brick wall outside, room however was clean although our mattess got swapped midway through the week or a massive lump appeared !! there is a vent in the bathroom that you can her people on the loo !! The maid did leave our room open twice although thankfully nothing was missing. The food was ok a variety of meals so that was ok i have had worse !! The Entertainment however I thought was very disappointing, it did not seem to get going until around 10.30 !! There was bingo each night and then there was a race night on one night with the smallest TV screen i have ever seen. I got the feeling that alot of people go there for a month so they are used to the set up. The pool was very small and not enough sun beds to go round again it seemed like everyone knew everyone as they came year on year. In fact I felt the whole place was quite unfriendly. Glad it was cheap for a week but think i will give it a miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caleta Garden offers an outdoor pool, apartments and studios with balconies. This complex is located 200 meters from the beach in Caleta de Fuste and has tennis courts and a whirlpool. Caleta Garden is located 5 minutes walk from shops, bars and coffee shops of Caleta de Fuste downtown. The Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 1 km from the complex and the Airport is located 15 minutes drive from the complex. At the reception there is a currency exchange service, option to rent safe, fans, kettles, irons and hair dryers. We also have a prepaid self-service laundry. There is WiFi at the reception and communal areas of payment. The Caleta Garden buffet restaurant serves traditional Spanish and international cuisine. They also have a bar service in the resort pool with drinks and snacks. It consists of a tennis court. There are 2 professional shows a week and various activities for adults and children throughout the day. All apartments and studios at Caleta Garden are well equipped and have a livingroom with sofa bed. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. All accommodations have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Caleta Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caleta Garden Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Caleta Garden De Fuste
- Caleta Garden Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste