Club Caleta Dorada
$168
  • Beachfront
$118
  • Pool
Eurostars Las Salinas(Caleta de Fuste)
$118
$115
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
$140
$127
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Elba Palace Golf(Caleta de Fuste)
$165
$136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Broncemar Beach(Caleta de Fuste)
$58
  • Restaurant
$109
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Villa Florida(Caleta de Fuste)(Great Value!)
$66
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
2,931 results
All reviewsblock cmain poolevery other daygreat holidaytoastiesfew antssaladbad reviewsplenty of choicehot dogswalking difficultiesbit datedice creamluggage roomevening entertainmentmin walkkids disco
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I travelled as a woman by herself for some last minute sun.

The resort is very large and it's a good thing they give you a map when you check in as you could easily get lost. The hotel is split into 3 areas, only one area has a bar open all day (the other bar seemed hit and miss) and the entertainment is at the furthest point away from the reception area. Can I ask the hotel to sort out some appropriate lighting for the path/walk to and from the entertainment on a night as it's very dark.

The location of the hotel is brilliant, away from the noise of the bars but within easy walking distance. However I will say, if you don't want you peace disturbed by planes then avoid this hotel. I didn't find this a problem and neither did other people I spoke to.

Every staff member I came across were pleasant and always said hello when passing.

My downside to this hotel is cleanliness with regards to the bungalow. The maid / room service is only every other day. The hotel doesn't provide any soap or hand wash so I had to go and buy some from the shop. Everyday I had lots of ants about the living/ kitchen area and part of the bathroom, I lost count the amount I killed. I even came back one day to find a dead cockroach in my kitchen area surrounded by ants. After having to phone 3 times to reception they sent some one to clear it away. I couldn't see any cleanliness problems elsewhere.

I was all inclusive and as I was by myself I always had my 3 meals at the hotel. My two suggestions would be open up both sides of the buffet space for all three meals. I went in October but it was still always busy no matter what time you went. Secondly, have a better selection of desserts. I only ended up having dessert once on the last night and that was ice cream. However I have to remember this is a 3star hotel and not the norm 4star I stay in. So for that it was a good selection.

I wouldn't stay at this hotel again as I wouldn't necessary go back to Fuertenventura. There is not much to do in this country, most of the trips are over to Lanzarote which I've already visited.

Room Tip: If travelling with kids ask for a room by the water park. If travelling alone as more area A.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ErdyCouple
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We have just arrived back from a week at the blue sea 1st-8th November , upon arrival we checked in quite quickly with a pleasant helpful receptionist who gave us a map so we could find our room , our room was right next to the restaurant but as we arrived there was a maintenance man still laying some tiles on our patio , after we moved his wheelbarrow we could enter the room .first impressions were ok it seemed clean but a Little dated and tired , and a cockroach hanging on one of the towels in the bathroom , we had his friend visit us in the bedroom a day later but luckily didn't see anymore . We think the food was very good compared to others we have been on and wine and beers also very good and no long queues for either .. Pool area was nice but a lot of beds broken , water was very cold and some people struggled to grasp the concept of using the bins provided hence plastic cups rolling around the floor .. I wouldn't say no to staying here again if a few things had changed , met some lovely people and weather was great so all in all a good holiday , most of the staff were friendly and helpful with the exception of one girl who really struggled to give you a smile or even make eye contact ,perhaps hospitality isn't the line if work for her . My advise go try it there are worse places ..

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank dee h
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just got back from a week away with 5 girl friends and stayed in this hotel.. arrived on the sunday at 12pm but the room wasnt ready until after 2.30pm as still cleaning it but dont tell you this until you arrive and see the notice on the reception desk. Would definatly advise getting a taxi from airport as only 10-15mins and only 12euro where as the transfer bus took 1.5hrs as was last drop off. Reception Staff really unfriendly and unhelpful but resturant bar and entertainment staff were briiliant. Even though it states 3 resturants available and 2 pool bars in the quiet season only 1 of these is open. Food was average you get what you pay for basically, we only went out for a meal once and went to resturant every night and morning breakfast definatly best meal. Enjoyed as much alcohol and snacks through the day as we wanted, was even forced shots at night by the bar staff which i wouldnt recommend too many of those.
Pools are really clean and plenty of sunbeds for through the day was still very busy in a morning with towels from others been put down even in Nov.
Plenty of entertainment through day and night, Jose gets all the kids up and having a laugh even some adults join in.
Entertainment at night varied from bingo quizzes karaoke and entertainers.
Went into town for one of the nights not alot of pubs open in Nov but enjoyed our night in the irish bar food was lovely in there but all in all really good hotel.
BEWARE LOADS OF ANTS IN ROOMS!! we gathered this is because all rooms are made for all inclusive and self catering but you can ask for some ant spray on the day you get there if theres any issues with them.
Would definatly go back here and enjoy another week.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the C block as inbetween both pools and resturants!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura23_13
Reviewed November 11, 2013

just got back from 1 week at bluesea. get a private taxi 12 euro and 15mins great. check in good but room not ready so told go have a drink given a map and pointed in the right?? direction.got lost map not to scale and complex very spread out.paid for a safe 20 euro and another 5 deposit.best meal breakfast, meat at lunch/ dinner very chewy so lived on salad and bread which i dont mind but got a bit boring towards end of week.tv gave you news channel only but i wasnt there to watch tv. weather cloudy in the morning but cleared by lunch. a trek into town and nothing on the way. had no trouble with ants but woke 1 night with something tickling my arm AHH!! only a coackroach crawling up my bedsheet. staff work really hard and all smile. sorry would not go back

Room Tip: room 119 was half way between restaurant and large pool/bar but lots of steps not suitable for mobility problems
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank diggerdick
Reviewed November 10, 2013

ok where do we start.... well firstly we are not a fussy family but this hotel is disappointing, and is falsely advertised!!!

The t.v is extra money and then didn't work for 2 days.
There is only air con in the lobby not in all the bungalows.
There is no porters and the complex is very hilly
There are 3 restaurants but only 1 was open which was then over busy and you had to fight for a table, also felt rushed at dinner as people were waiting around for your table.
They were short staffed and at lunchtime there was usually only 1 member of staff to make the snacks and run the bar and clean the tables so as you can imagine the ques were long and the tables were not cleared and cleaned therefor encouraging the pigeons and cockroaches!!!!
The pool was dirty, only see them cleaning it on our last day and like an ice burg
The ants are a nightmare, one evening my little boys bed was alive with them so i tried to call reception but our phone didn't work, we did report it and they took 2 days to get the cleaners in to spray, which made no difference!!!!
the plug socket in the bedroom was dangerous and i got a small shock whilst plugging in the hairdryer!!!! i reported this and no one came to look at it....
The snack bar only had 3 options
The food was basic and boring and cold.... i found a small/baby cockroach in the cereal that i was eating!!!!!!!
3 out of 7 mornings the we noticed when cutting up my little boys sausage it was raw in the middle...
Never any cups and saucers so we have tea or coffee out of plastic cups
The sat night and sun day we had no entertainers, know one knew where the 2 girls were so the planned entertainment didn't go ahead... i asked at reception and they said we think they are ill, there was no back up plan.....
The evening bar man was not just unfriendly but plain right rude
The beds were so hard i felt i was in prison...

I could go on but i'd end up boring you and myself.... the actual island is quite nice so i would look at a different hotel if i was you!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family