Had a really good stay here.2 bed apartment with sea view. Nice and quiet away from the evening din. Large clean rooms with massive terrace. It is a good central point to explore the island, we went all over and found beautiful beaches, quiet coves and fantastic mountain views. Couldn't do AI as far too restrictive. Car hire 100€ week well worth it!
Plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- smartline Castillo de Antigua is located right on the seafront promenade, and offers a breath-taking view of the Atlantic. The hotel offers a varied activity program for all ages throughout the day. For the younger guests, there is a kids' club at the hotel. If you want to explore the surroundings, the waterfront promenade is very inviting for a stroll, long walks and jogging, and the town centre is just a short walk away! If you want a relaxing holiday, you can chill out by one of the hotel's four pools. smartline Castillo de Antigua features a total of 272 bright and modernly furnished rooms and apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Castillo San Jorge / Antigua / Caleta De Fuste
- Castillo San Jorge
- Castillo De San Jorge
- Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste