visited this hotel 2010 and liked it had a chance for a extra holiday so took the opportunity due to a good deal through thomsons. hotel was as we remembered it there was some upgrading to the pool areas whilst we were there but it didn't interfere with our break. And the ground staff were constantly making sure the grass areas and poll areas were clean and tidy, weather was a bit indifferent but we had been allocated a lovely room ( thank you staff at the barcelo ) that had the afternoon sun ( when it came out ) but was protected from the breeze and therefore if we weren't on the sunloungers then the balcony was ideal. landed at hotel 1.pm with a bus full of fellow holiday makers and we were told we would have to wait for our room, and considering the group waiting to be allocated, we was in our room less than 20mins after entering the hotel, well done again to the staff. Meals were still very good and plenty of choice at breakfast and evening meals ( we were half board ) my criticism last visit was that lots of people walking about with cups full of hot water/tea/coffee ect , though there appeared to be more dispensers for coffee ect, and there was little time waiting at the machines , health and safety wise with children walking around I feelt this could be an accident waiting to happen , still would be happier with tea pots and coffee pots at the tables, however other than this comment dinning room and meals excellent. Nice to see the bars still sold premium beers like Voll Damm and San Miguel Especial great not that happy with the Tropical larger at the Taps.
All in all glad we came back and as we both have recently become grand parents and im sure once the little lads a bit bigger , this would be a great hotel to return to in the future Thanks again to the staff for a great week stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q price, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste