Just got back from lovely holiday, we had a room in block room 3 which was modern and clean. We arrived with about 15 other groups of people and check in took no longer than 15 minutes. The pools are nice and big, one is salt water the other just normal. The food at the snack bar was a let down so we did just end up going to the restaurant bit for dinner, while we where there we did see 2 cockroaches in restaurant but then again that isn't really there fault. Food is nice, a wide selection and I am a fussy eater but still managed to find something to eat. Let downs are that wifi was €25 a week and the air conditioning in the room was not good. Tennis is free for all inclusive but mini golf costs €4.50 but worth paying. Overalls good holiday just a couple of let downs but would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q price, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste