We stayed at this hotel for a week in January for our honeymoon. We arrived about 3pm - our room was ready & we got checked-in quite quickly. We had requested a seaview room & that is exactly what we got - the view was lovely! We were in Block 3 which was a short walk from the main facilities but this didn't bother us, as it was peaceful & quiet there.
The pool area was lovely & clean - though if going in winter only 1 pool is heated so make sure you go in the right one!. There was plenty of sunbeds but some were in a better position than others for the sun, so unfortunately people would 'reserve' sunbeds but you get this at all hotels. The pool-side snackbar which is open from about 10-5pm ish was also good for people on all-inclusive, as it was self-service for drinks as well as snacks. Breakfast was really good with everything you would expect & more. Can't comment much on lunch as we tended to snack from the snackbar instead. With dinner the food was lovely & tasty, & though it did vary every night it was getting a bit 'samey' by the end of the week. But nothing major to complain about & what was there was really good. Service at the bar could be a little slow but at night we tended to sit in the theatre before the shows where there's table-service so that was better. We caught a few of the entertainment shows which were very good, though my husband was a bit disappointed when he found out that they mimed!
With the location you're only a short walk to a few shops & supermarket, & if you go out the back gate of the hotel you're straight onto the beach, with a few pubs nearby. Was a perfect location for us as it was quite peaceful but if you're looking for a party week Costa Caleta isn't really the resort for you! We visited the Oasis Park which was good, & the hotel was very suited for families (we're thinking about returning with our daughter).
The wifi in our room however was the only thing that annoyed me but when this didn't work they gave me another code so I could use it in the lobby & we did manage to get it working.
All-in-all we really enjoyed our stay - the hotel is lovely & the location fantastic for us. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q prise, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Barcelo and Travelocity so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste