“Perfect villa and pool.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Amarillo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ruth R
“Perfect villa and pool.”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Situated in a quiet residential area but within walking distance of all the amenities. We had a lovely relaxing holiday and would recommend this for families. The villa had everything we needed and the pool was great. Would definitely stay again.

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks Ruth I'm delighted you all enjoyed your stay at villa Amarillo and look forward to welcoming you back in the future

deckchair...
Peterborough England
“Perfect family holiday!”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Just back from a fantastic holiday at this villa. It has everything our family of 8 ranging from young children to grandparents needed,the kids loved the pool ,the adults loved the bar! Enough crockery etc for everyone ,any problems quickly sorted ,pool was maintained well and kept very clean as were the gardens . Communication with the owner and the agent very easy and quick , we had a great time .

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks guys Im delighted you all enjoyed your stay at Villa Amarillo.

kally27
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
“Villa Amarillo”
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just returned from wonderful 10 day stay in Villa Amarillo. Plenty of space for 7 with fabulous pool and grounds. Ideally located in peaceful area but close proximity to shops, harbour and beautiful beach. Very well equipped villa - home from home. Will definitely be returning.

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks Guys
I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay at Villa Amarillo and look forward to welcoming you back real soon

Dees21st
Dublin, Ireland
“Take me back to Villa Amarillo”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My second stay in Villa Amarillo and once again was hard to come home.

Plenty of space, 2 bathrooms (always handy wen there is 6 ladies), fully equipped kitchen for a stay in brunch and lovely in and outdoor area to enjoy it.

Pool is lovely and enough sunbeds to do all of us, outdoor bar is a great little spot to chill.

Only a short walk to the shops and beach (even in heels) but a cab is only about 5euro.

I miss it so much.

May 5, 2017
Thanks ladies I'm delighted you all enjoyed your return stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon .
County Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Mar 24, 2017
Thanks guys delighted you all enjoyed your return visit and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Inspirati...
“Restful, relaxing stay for families”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I would recommend this villa to families with young children who would benefit from the lovely pool area and quiet, yet handy location.
The villa is about a 15-20 minute walk to the wonderful beach and useful supermarket. The kitchen is functional and well stocked with plates/cutlery. The bedrooms and living space are a good size.
We found the owner (Lisa) and agent (Claire) to be quickly responsive, helpful and accommodating.

Feb 21, 2017
Many thanks for taking the time to send us your review. I am delighted to hear you all enjoyed your stay at villa amarillo and look forward to welcoming you back should you decide to visit again

Lisa.
Jayne O
Dublin, Ireland
“Cant wait to go back”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2016

I went here for my sisters hens last year. What a place. We were met by Claire who is very nice and very helpful she gave us all the information we needed about the villa and the area in general.

The villa is beautiful, 4 spacious rooms,2 big bathrooms came in handy when you have 4 girls getting ready at the same time. A fully equipped kitchen including a washing machine which I found great because I didn't have to pack so much also saves on de washing when you get home. The pool is beautiful with a lovely pool bar and patio area for lunch. Its a 10/15 minute walk to the local shops, bars, restaurants and the beach.

I can't fault this villa at all, I literally felt at home here which is hard for me when I leave my fiance and kiddies at home ( the WiFi helped a lot with this). I honestly loved this place so much so we are going back in April this year for my 30th. Can't wait see you soon Villa Amarillo

Feb 20, 2017
Thanks ladies I'm glad you all enjoyed your stay at villa Amarillo and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Lisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing