“Cant wait to go back”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Amarillo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jayne O
Dublin, Ireland
“Cant wait to go back”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2016

I went here for my sisters hens last year. What a place. We were met by Claire who is very nice and very helpful she gave us all the information we needed about the villa and the area in general.

The villa is beautiful, 4 spacious rooms,2 big bathrooms came in handy when you have 4 girls getting ready at the same time. A fully equipped kitchen including a washing machine which I found great because I didn't have to pack so much also saves on de washing when you get home. The pool is beautiful with a lovely pool bar and patio area for lunch. Its a 10/15 minute walk to the local shops, bars, restaurants and the beach.

I can't fault this villa at all, I literally felt at home here which is hard for me when I leave my fiance and kiddies at home ( the WiFi helped a lot with this). I honestly loved this place so much so we are going back in April this year for my 30th. Can't wait see you soon Villa Amarillo

Feb 20, 2017
Thanks ladies I'm glad you all enjoyed your stay at villa Amarillo and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed January 1, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Jan 3, 2017
Thank you, I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your Christmas break at villa Amarillo and look forward to welcoming you all back in the future

Virginia...
Llanon, United Kingdom
“Great outdoor space, location and layout as described, tired furnishings”
Reviewed December 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The positives about the villa:
Location and layout as described;
Lovely pool;
Great outdoor areas for sitting eating, reading in sun and shade;
Excellent sun-loungers and plenty of them;
Comfortable mattresses;
Well-designed spacious bathrooms;
Nice large wine glasses!
Walking distance to the shops and potentially lovely beach (but undergoing major works while we were there, not usable due to machinery noise so worth knowing in advance).

The negatives about the villa:
Overall we felt that it lacked the level of luxury/comfort shown in the photos:-
Red sofa cushions in the photos have gone. There are just stained leather sofas. The manager explained this was due to guests sitting on them in sun-lotion).
Blue-and-white outdoor cushions in the photos have gone. Only dirty/torn ones which the Manager said were the old sun-lounger cushions.
Polyester bedding was not very pleasant to sleep in.
Towels small/thin, one hand-towel one small other towel each for the week.
Crockery/cutlery generally old and worn.
Extra cash charge of 2.50 euros p.p. for very old beach towels

We mentioned our comments about the bedding, towels and outdoor cushions to Clare the Manager who was polite and passed this to the owner. The owner phoned us and made it clear in no uncertain terms that she did not accept our comments, that we had any justification for making suggestions or that there were any issues at all.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outdoor space
Liked least: Polyester bedding
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 8, 2016
Hi Virginia ,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
I'm sorry you felt unhappy with the standard of our bed linen,towels and cushions. We were surprised when you contacted Clare at 6.20 am with your message. We pride ourselves on having a clean and comfortable holiday home and have always had very positive feedback with many guests returning year after year. Our bed linen, hand and bath towels were purchased in august this year from our usually supplier. We have used similar bedding and towels since 2005 updating them annually and have found them to be of excellent quality and acceptable to our many guests.
The red cushions you mention were on our last sofa. This was replaced with a new cream leather one, and there are throws supplied to save the sofa from staining with sun creams etc.
Our exterior furniture has been varnished in a darker stain so I replaced the cushions choosing a cream and wine mix to compliment the wood. Unfortunately it seems that these have been used by some guests on the sun lougers so are now showing signs or wear.
These will be replaced as soon as possible.
We don't supply beach towels directly as it's not usually included in villa rental. This optional extra, if required is provided by our agent and payable locally. Clare provides this service at the request of our regular guests and again I have only ever had positive reaction to this as most holiday makers are delighted to save on the additional luggage.
Although unable to make the changes you requested during your stay we appreciate your comments and will address each issue individually and take any required steps nessecary to keep our standards at the high level our guests deserve.

baz8clark
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great Villa.”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed there in July was a great villa. Plenty of room for our 3 kids who loved the pool. Was a little cold for my girlfriend some days as was a bit cloudy at times but when the sun was out we were glad of the cool down. We hired a car for during the day but no need for evening taxis were cheap and picked you up at the villa. Villa was clean and was good having 2 bathrooms. The whole family had a great time and would recommend this villa.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 24, 2016
Thanks guys I'm glad you all enjoyed your stay at villa Amarillo . I'm sorry you felt unhappy with the temperature of the pool. Pool heating is an optional extra ( usually October -April) , had you contacted myself or our agent during your stay we could have had it turned on.

Julia J
Clevedon, United Kingdom
“A perfect holiday home”
Reviewed April 28, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My family and I stayed at Villa Amarillo in April this year. We were met at the villa by Clare, who was really helpful and told us all about the local area. The villa was comfortable and well equipped, it really felt like a home from home. My two young boys loved the pool and having the toddler pool was great for my 3 year old as it meant he could paddle and play to His hearts content. My older boy loved the large pool and roof terrace. The property is in a lovely quiet road but it is still close enough to the town. The local beach is lovely and only took us 15 minutes to walk with the children. There are also a couple of supermarkets nearby so everything you need is to hand. We hired a car for a few days and had some lovely afternoons around the island, but the highlight for all of us were the relaxing times at the villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property is in a great spot
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 30, 2016
Thanks Julia
I'm delighted you had a nice holiday and the villa provided for all your requirements

AandMO
Scotland
“A memorable holiday”
Reviewed November 18, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We would highly recommend this villa to anyone wishing a restful break.

Very convenient for the airport in an area with good facilities (golf course, shops etc). The property itself is in a very quiet area but close enough to walk safely to the centro Atlantico where there are cafes, various shops and a very good supermarket (bakery, fresh fish and meat for the bbq). We hired a car and stocked up at the larger mercadona at the start but found you could easily walk down (15 mins) to get fresh bread and more supplies. Car is handy but not totally necessary for this villa. Taxis would not be expensive.

The owner obviously cares very much for the villa and the appliances and equipment are very up to date. Looked like a new led TV(didn't watch it) and new pool heating (would recommend this small extra cost for a November visit). The weather was very good on our visit with 30c most days and sunny sky's therefore we made the most of the pool and sun loungers. Eating outside every night in the porch area with a few drinks was very enjoyable.

Villa is spacious with good sized rooms and comfortable beds. The well cared for garden has good privacy but if you require more then the roof terrace is an option.

The villa has wifi available for those that need to keep in touch.

My family were sad to leave the place but will hopefully return again.

Dec 16, 2015
Thanks guys Im delighted you all enjoyed your stay at Villa amarillo.
Vicky O
County Dublin, Ireland
“Mrs ”
Reviewed September 4, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Just returned from another amazing holiday Villa Amarillo. Bit different for us this time as we had our new addition with us she's a very active 18 month old girl.
Something I didn't notice on our last stay there is not a shape corner in sight. There's also a high chair, travel cot , steriliser and plastic cups. Not to mention kids dvds all made a big difference. Our 7 year old was so safe in the kiddies pool he just had a ball. Being in the villa is brilliant for privacy and if you like eat in the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. The villa is absolutely spotless,modern and comfortable and the management team are there if you need them .We travel with my parents who are holidaying in furtaventura for 15 years now and they just love this villa. Coleta de fuste itself is my favourite part of the island I have been to Costa Calma and Coralejo also beautiful but for me Coleta has that bit more.We highly recommend this Villa and will definitely be returning.

Dec 16, 2015
I'm delighted you all enjoyed your return visit.
Best Regards,
Lisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing