“Great service!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great service!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I rented bike here three days and have nothing negative to say. I got very good information about the bike and the roads of Fuerteventura. And it was fantastic lovely to spend a few hours on the bike before I went to the beach. Recommended!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Leif55

• Polish first
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent road bike tour on great bikes”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Jeff the owner/manager is a very friendly and informative guide. The shop hires out all sorts of bikes and his knowledge of local routes will help all tourists whatever their ability.
I chose to do a moderate to difficult road bike tour, the road bike was new and in excellent condition, before heading out I could choose from a range of pedals that suited me and the bike was made to measure. The tour itself was led by Jeff and his experience of the roads and information with local sights were fantastic. The other three riders were looked after and all put at ease and the tour was completed at a pace that suited the group.
Worth checking out for very good quality bikes and great info for local routes out of the town.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank LondonGlasgowTourist
glastonbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nothing too much trouble”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My daughter and I hired bikes for a day to explore the coastline around Caleta. Geoff the owner,is very knowledgable, and was so helpful in making sure the bikes were adjusted properly, and even gave us a map and some suggestions as to where was pleasant to cycle. The bikes were in first class condition and well maintained. I think the hire was extremely good value for money, couldn't help but think we had paid too little for such an excellent service.I would definitely recommend Geoff and Caleta Cycles and if in Caleta again will use again.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank andrew g
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very good great way to explore”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great little place to rent many types of bike from children's to proper off road mountain bikes. For a small price I had a 24speed mountain bike for half the day and wasn't disappointed. Having spoken to both Geoff and his colleague they were bith helpful. Bike came supplied with helmet, puncture repair kit, pump etc. defo recommend this

Visited September 2013
3 Thank ChrisC1983
Hartlepool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very and helpful”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I hired a road bike for 4 days, it came with the usual pump, spare tyre, tyre levers in case of any trouble. No problems though and the bike was fine. I managed to get 100 trouble free (apart from that horrific permanent headwind) miles in and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jeff was very helpful and advised me of some of the best routes to take and where to avoid.

If we came back to the area I would definitely hire a bike from here again.

Visited August 2013