“This is now closed and called FABS”
Review of Rumours - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rumours
Cuisines: British
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This restaurant is now called and called FABS. well worth a visit.The new owners Bill and Anne are very welcoming as well as all the Staff.

The food is good so a good place to go if you are in Costa Antugia.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Good food in a pleasant atmosphere. The staff were frendly and helpful in explaining anything one did not understand

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Just come back from this place and will never go again, nor would I recommend it to anybody else, over half an hour wait for one sausage, a rasher of bacon an egg, beans and a slice of almost toast! When I asked how much longer I would be waiting I was told abruptly that a lot of people had come in at the same time, I saw 3 plates of food go to one table during my wait.

Shame most of the other reviews here are pretty positive and it's a great location but I will not be returning, but all things considered I'm sure they won't mind!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We are just back from Costa Antigua and although I have nothing negative to say about the other bars and restaurants we tried at this resort I felt compelled to write this review of rumours, The staff were always friendly and attentive, the food was good home cooking, the surroundings were basic but clean and functional and the happy hours were very happy! Well worth the walk along the coast from Caleta.

2  Thank toffeeskip
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Great bar, vast assortment of drinks/cocktails, very tasty food, all reasonable prices. Music was truly awesome, cannot beat the oldies! Spot on!! Lovely friendly manager too. Overall, nice bar to chill out in. :-)

1  Thank Chez81