“Fantastic villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Fabulous sunrise view from the patio Outside Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to Craigys, enjoy the pool
Fabulous sunrise view from the patio
Outside Lounge area
Luxury in the Jacuzzi
Strawberries and Bubbly !!
Plenty of space to relax
View from the garden over the golf course and out to sea.
The bar. Happy hour 12 til 12!!!
Dining al fresco
A view of the lounge
A view of the landscaped garden along the side of the house
Outside lounge area by night
Outdoor dining area by night
Outside kitchen and pool table by night
Lounge area at front, outside of bedroom.
The pool and jacuzzi by night, showing the new glass safety partition
outside dining.
Enjoy a game of pool or the new dartboard
Fully equipped kitchen
Lounge and hallway.
Quiet area to relax with a good book in the front garden.
Master bedroom, with en-suite.
Twin bedroom with en-suite.
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ralph C
“Mr”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A great place to rent and the level of comfort is high.
There are a few issues to note which brought into question the quality of the overall holiday.
There are some cockroach's resident in the villa.
There was a major leak outside which caused a smell by the pool- its now fixed but I was not given any noticed of the plumber coming around to fix, they just marched in, this was not an isolated event.
The owners rely heavily on the cleaners to authorise late/early checkins.
the villa is amazing but I owe it to myself to be honest about the experience.

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Ralph,

I am so sorry your stay at Craigys did not live up to your expectations.

I know there was a burst pipe outside the villa and I contacted the relevant professionals as soon as I was made aware of it and the plumber agreed to work on the bank holiday to ensure it was fixed as quickly as possible so as to minimise any inconvenience to you. Thankfully the pipe was not one that supplied the villa itself, so I am so glad that there was no interruption to the supply.

Regarding the issue of changes to check-in and check-out times, I do publish these times on my listing so that potential guests are aware at the time they book their holiday and flights. I also remind all guests approx. 3 months before their stay about check-in and check-out. I have checked our previous correspondence and I did remind you on the 10th January and again approx. 4 weeks ago.

Usually if a guest needs an earlier or later check-in/check-out, I do try to be as flexible as possible and the earlier I am asked about this, the better chance I have of making the necessary arrangements. It is not a case of the cleaners authorising the timings, it is simply a case of me being mindful that they need time to make changed to their scheduling.

However, as you only asked me the day before you were due to leave if you could stay later, and as the ladies who clean and look after the villa for me in between guests already had their rota set up for that day, there simply wasn't time to make the changes you asked for.

Unfortunately cockroaches are part of life in warmer climates, but I have not previously had any reports of them in the villa itself. I have seen them myself in the outside areas but never inside. However I will ask the girls to make sure there are none inside and would remind any future guests to ensure there are no food items left outside which may encourage them.

I am delighted to hear that you felt the villa itself was amazing and that the level of comfort was high. I do try to make sure everything that is needed is available for my guests and am always happy to receive any suggestions for improvements.

If you would like to book the villa again, I will make sure you receive a discount as a returning guest.

Best wishes,

jquinn201...
Chepstow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Lovely villa, very spacious and very central. Spent a lot of time in the hot tub and the heated pool was great for the children. Would definitely book again.

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Joanna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Don't forget, if you do want to book again, just let me know as I always give a discount to returning guests as my way of saying thank you for looking after my home from home so well.

Best wishes to you and your family,

Runcorn, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 2, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you so much for your great review. I love to hear that my guests have enjoyed the villa as much as we do. I am always happy to help any of my guests as much as I can and I am so delighted that the birthday trip was such a success. If you decide to go back to Craigys, just let me know as I usually give a little discount to returning guests. I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Best wishes always,
notts
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool hot tub privacy
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Large groups
Nov 13, 2016
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your holiday so much.
Don't forget, if you would like to go back to Craigys in the future, I always give a little discount to my returning guests.
Wishing you both all my very best wishes for the future,
ozzie2011
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed March 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Great villa with fantastic views over the golf course. The hot tub is amazing and having the availability of English TV channels is also a plus! The car was an added bonus which we used daily, if only to nip to the supermarket. A taxi into Caleta is only 5 euros though and has a variety of restaurants and bars. The villa is clean and comfortable and is much bigger than it looks in photos. We look forward to returning soon and would highly recommend to friends.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mar 12, 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

I am so happy that you enjoyed staying at our home from home.
Don't forget, if you would like to stay at Craigy's again in the future, I do offer a discount for returning guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards
Maryjimmy
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great rental”
Reviewed December 19, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

just back from a great week at Craigys villa , lovely pool great jacuzzi and fantastic views the villa had everything to make a great holiday hope to be back.
Thanks from all the family

Liked best: Pool and jacuzzi
Liked least: nothing
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 27, 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review of my villa. I love to hear that my guests enjoy staying at my home from home as much as we do!
Don't forget, if you do plan on having another stay at Craigy's, I offer a little discount to returning guests.
Best wishes,
79ray333
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“So glad we chose craigys villa the real thing Is even better than the pictures”
Reviewed December 8, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed a week in Craigys villa.....perfect! Everything we could wish for in a home from home! 6 adults enjoyed and used the facilities but would also certainly recommend for families with children or elderly.......easy living space with the added bonus of a great outdoor area....
We spent time researching the villas as we love this area......am so glad we found this one! No negative comments!
Can't wait to return!

Liked best: Hot tub
Your age range 50-64
Dec 27, 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my villa. I am so glad to hear you had such a wonderful holiday. It makes it all worthwhile for me to know guests enjoy staying at my home form home. If you do decide to come back, don't forget, I offer a little discount for returning guests. Best wishes, Pauline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing