“Lovely restaurant”

Ranked #26 of 136 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just back from a week in Caleta and staying by the harbour. Our flight was delayed so we drove round into town to find somewhere to eat and happened to park right outside Gambrinus so went in. Loved sitting outside and with plenty of space around the tables. So many of the restaurants looked very hot and crowded. Every meal we had was excellent, the only one I would rate a little lower was the pizza I had one night which was fine but not as good as the other meals we had. Steaks were lovely and the mixed fish grill and pasta dishes excellent. Service was attentive and atmosphere good. Live music playing for a couple of hours each night. Not one of the cheaper places to eat, average about 13 euros each plus drinks but well worth it in our opinion.

1  Thank 243AngelaR

Reviewed July 11, 2013

am sure the meat was good but my pizza was awful. too greasy, base undercooked and the seafood toppings had not been drained of brine before being placed on pizza.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

we went to Gambrinus twice one our week holiday in Caleta. On arrival we received complimentary sangria. the staff are very friendly and lively, on our second visit they had remembered us from our previous visit and made us very welcome. the food is great, we had baby grilled squid, pork cordon bleu, and the fillet steak....all of which were lovely. i would say it was the best food we had in the town. its a must visit and their complimentary after dinner honey rum was the best we had all week. very reasonably priced too!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here last night, the staff were friendly and there was live music. We were given a complimentary sangria on arrival, which was very kind, but tasted horrid. I ordered a seafood spaghetti, it was soggy and tasteless, I was so disappointed because the waiter had spoke highly of the seafood! My partner had a pasta dish, which was overcooked. I had an upset stomach today :(

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The flamed grilled sirloin steak with pepper sauce was really nice it came with chips rice and peppers. Good service nice and friendly. The cream sauce for the pasta is abit to creamy, for pasta I would recommend O'sole Mio