“very kind staff”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The restaurant is lovely place,... friendly staff... as they did go out of their way for us as we were sharing alot rather than having one big plate they actually seperated it for us. however the starters were quite expensive for the quality... but overall nice..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Love to sample some italian when on holiday.Came across this as we strolled around.Glad we tried it as food was nice and very reasonable.I tend to rate res on good food and very important to me nice staff.Both clicked the boxes.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited this place as a change from my all inclusive place. I ordered a chicken salad going for the healthy option, my son ordered a rack of ribs and my other son pasta. The food came within 5 mins which is always a worry as makes you think it is simply warmed up. The chicken salad was more like a place of coleslaw, with cabbage and mayonaise with small pieces of diced chicken. No lettuce, toms, anything. Was very very dissappointed as the cost wasnt cheap. My sons ribs were great but the roast potatoes were cold and greasy and the pasta dish was very small for 9 euros. The kids enjoyed their desert but sorry for 67 euros (inc 10% discount, i wish i had stayed in the hotel). Tables are plastic patio sets and not very modern. Sorry. Thats my view.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I ate here twice during our stay in Fuerteventura. We visited for lunch one day, the waiter was very moody and didn't smile once, but the food was nice! We visited again in the evening where we were served by a friendlier waiter, again, food was good. Service very quick also, definitely worth a visit! :)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

we found the food excellent and good value, the staff were very friendly, and you get 10% off after your first visit.
We ate there most nights, as the menu was varied and a quite place to relax.