“Perfect”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice friendly Italian,great pizza good atmosphere prices reasonable coffee excellent.clean and nice white tablecloths

Write a ReviewReviews (1,317)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our hotel was next door to this restaurant and it looked lovely with is fairy lights at night so couldn't resist a visit.
We were over the moon that we went here. The bruschetta was the best I have had and the lamb main course was fantastic (so much lamb I couldn't finish it) and the dessert was lovely. We would visit here again if back in the area. Would recommend a visit here for a night out!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were all inclusive at a local hotel but decided to try this restaurant as a change. When entering the restaurant we were asked how many, when my husband said two please, the waiter then just waved his arm to some seats and said over there. Normally you are taken to your seats! After around five minutes another waiter came up to us, didn't say hello just "drinks?". Again where was the "hello and what can I get you". Both my husband and myself don't drink very often so we asked for two cokes. Well the cokes that we were given we disgusting. My husband took a sip first and thought it contained alcohol. When I tried the coke it tasted either as if alcohol had been added or it was a very very cheap brand of coke. I often buy supermarket brands of coke for the children but have never tasted anything so awful. We ordered a pizza and this was nice but once we had finished we were left waiting ages for the bill even though the restaurant was pretty empty. When we had to ask for the bill we were given little after dinner drinks that were alcoholic. We both declined these and were given such a dirty look by the waiter as if we were snubbing him. This wasn't the case we just didn't want or asked for these. We were left waiting for our change for again another 15 minutes. The food was nice here but the staff and drinks were terrible. We had our wristbands on for all inclusive so you would think the staff would be honoured that we left our hotel to eat there. No. It was as if it was a effort to serve us and they didn't want us there. Would not recommend to anyone.

2  Thank allylou76
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have eaten here on many a night out over the years in fuerteventura. If you like italian food. this is perfect. good food friendly waiters. great service. on the negative side. the dessert is a bit prcey. might help one stick to a diet.

Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have given this restaurant, a 'Very Good' but it is actually just Good but the one below is average which I thought would have been unfair. We had our last night in this restaurant as we wanted something a bit better than the norm and I was not disappointed, I had fillet steak with a prawn and bacon sauce !! sounds wierd but I can honestly say it was delicious, the steak could have been more tender for what it cost but overall the meal was presented really well with roast potatoes and veg. Service was good so can't complain.