“Fantastic Value and Food Quality”

Fado Rock Steak House
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Portuguese Steakhouse, Varied Menu and Barbecue Food - Restaurant.
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Value and Food Quality”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had the mixed grill which included kangaroo and lots more. It came served on hot stones so it was still cooking whilst on the table. The quality of meat was superb and would 100% be the first place we got to if we ever return to Caleta de Fuste!

• Visited September 2012

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
East Sussex
“Lovely main meal, wouldn't bother with dessert again”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant in early February. I had the delicious leg of lamb with Canarian potatoes and my husband had the mixed grill. Being pigs, we thought we'd try the desserts too. His chocolate cake was ok, a bit on the dry side and my flambéed banana was a disappointment. Sickly sweet and I thought a tad overpriced at almost 6€. On the whole the bill was reasonable, we had a nice bottle of wine too. I'd definitely go back but next time would skip dessert

england
“I Just Cannot Fault This Place - 5 Stars”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

In danger of not eating elswhere I again find myself eating at Fado Rock, this place serves the very best meat on the island and for many air miles around. Mouth watering meat, tender and tasty and cooked as you wish.

The welcome is like comong home and to be honest it is only just over a month since I last visited the island. After a day on the beach relaxing or having fun we all have the urge for a good fill, however in the pursuit of good value and wanting to avoid small helpings, you will return like me to Fado Rock time after time and I will be back agin in the next couple of months.

This place would serve as a great business model here in the UK and make a refreshing change from the food chains we suffer back home.

Visit Fado Rock and taste the difference that Carlos and his team offer daily.

• Visited February 2013
Windermere, United Kingdom
“Generous portions”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Large green lipped muscles for my starter, delicious. Fillet steak perfectly cooked with onions, for my main & I chose a jacket potato which was very hot and fluffy. My friends chose lamb chops, which were served on a huge platter , far too much for them to eat. Maybe a few less chops of a better cut of the lamb would be better.A busy friendly atmosphere,with good food. I would definitely eat there again if I am in Caleta de Fuste.

Visited February 2013
bournemouth
“fantastic”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

great atmosphere, great food excellent value, friendly staff, fantastic value for money. food served on hot rocks cook it how you want it.

Visited February 2013