“Excellent Food and great service”
Review of 15

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one and the least popular being replaced by a new dish created by our outstanding team of chefs.
Reviewed November 21, 2010

We went here on the first night of our hol as went last year and really enjoyed the food. pleased to report the quality is still great. I had stuffed turkey wrapped in bacon in an amaratto sauce and my wife had pork steaks in a creamy sauce we both really enjoyed them. Only small gripe was the price of the wine we love Vina Sol which is less then €10 in most restaraunts but €15 here. There are some fantastic places to eat in caleta and this is up there with the best (no1 according to my wife!)

1  Thank Norwich_Tractor_Boy

Reviewed October 20, 2010

My husband and I went to 15 last night after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and we were not dissappointed, food good, service good and price good my husband said he couldn't think of a better way to spend his 49th birthday........ it cheered him up. We will be back next week before we go home.

1  Thank GMandSM
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Me and my husband visited 15 last week, we are so glad we looked for it! hubby had shark and I had the butternut squash filled with fresh veggies adn glased with cheese, honestly one of the best meals I had while in Caleta de fuste! we really enjoyed the desert menu too, so much that on another evening we ate out some where else but went back to 15 for pudding and drinks.

Lovely pleasant staff who make time for you its well worth finding :)

1  Thank ebl_uk
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Im going to keep this short and sweat. 15 is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The food is superbly cooked and presented. The service is second to none and the atmosphere is electric. Not only is it an excellent place to pick up a something a little bit special to eat but there is also an extensive cocktail and wine list. I think my favourite has to be the cherry daiquiri although I had a few different ones and they where all great! If you want to treat your self to an excellent, freshly prepared, well presented meal, or even just a couple of cocktails to get the night started then this is defiantly the place to go in fue!! You can also add them on facebook to keep up to date with all menu changes, just look for 15 Fuerteventura, there is also pictures of the yummy food. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

15Fuerteventura, Owner at 15, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2010

Hi Lauren
Thank you very much for your kind words!
We are glad you enjoyed the Cherry Daiquiri cocktails, we find our real fruit, city style cocktails tend to impress even the most experienced of aficionados!

Thanks again!

Reviewed October 1, 2010

I was recently on holiday in fuerteventura with a friend when we discovered 15, we thought it looked nice with the sofa to relax and the amazing looking menu. We went in for a drink first and the bar man made us cocktails, it was amazing!! The restaurant was very busy, with tourists and locals, it was a great atmosphere. When we decided it was time for dinner, we could'nt decide what to have because everthing on the menu looked great, so we decided that we would both have something different and taste eachovers. To start we shared the fishcakes, they were amazing and so fresh. For our main meals we had the lamb encroute with mushrooms, chestnuts and caramelised orange sauce in puff pastry, that was to die for and the chicken with five onions and satay sauce that was also exellent. The presentation with all our dishes was very good like something out of a 5 star hotel. Although we were stuffed by this point, we had seen some of the puddings going out that looked delicious, so we decided to be good and share one, we went for the chocolate cake and we were not dissapointed, we went back to 15 nearly every night because it had such a great atmosphere and everyone from the staff to the locals were lovely and so friendly. Going to 15 made our holiday.