“Loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 15

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one, the least popular being removed and replaced by a new dish in at number 15
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I went to 15 after reading all the reviews on it & I was not disappointed.We booked a table for dinner the first week here & we were so happy with it we went for lunch the following day. We also went back again our second week for dinner. The food was fabulous every time. The staff are lovely. I will be going again next year.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank shirleyg73

• Polish first
Bath, United Kingdom
“Good food - different type of menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Many others have commented here on the innovative menu - a choice of 15 dishes sorted in order of popularity - in addition they do a fish of the day which is not advertised. We tried to come here on a Saturday night but was fully booked - we booked instead for the Sunday evening which was good as by 9pm was full.
Reasonable choice of food - separate list for starters and desserts. The twice roasted duck was very nice, plenty of it and complemented by a very good plum and ginger sauce - tasted home made. My wife had the pan fried sole - there was plenty of it. A good selection of vegetables were shared.
After reading some rave reviews about 15 I wouldn't say it was "great" - but well worth a visit with a good variety of food on offer and perhaps more English/European in style rather than just Spanish.
A very pleasant dining experience.

1 Thank Brian S
“After reading the excellent reviews, my visit was very disappointing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Visited 15 with my husband after reading reviews and rating. Menu looks fab and we both chose different pork dishes. When my meal came out I was slightly disappointed how little meat there was...3 small rolls of pork stuffed with spinach and apricots. My husbands came out and although small, far more meat than on my plate. His was served with black pudding and boar sausage with a sauce. The vegetables came out in a seperate serving dish. They were aldente which I don't mind. What I do object to is when the roast potatoes are soggy and the new potatoes are hot but not cooked, this being how they arrived at out table. My husband enjoyed his meal, leaving me very disappointed with mine. My pork was dry and burnt on the bottom making it difficult to cut. The spinach and apricots(which I thought would be full of flavour and juicy) were dry and bland. Fine dining portions, end product not so fine dining. The most expensive meal and by far the worst of the holiday in my opinion.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Worth hunting down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

It took a bit of finding as it is away from the centre, but it was well worth the effort. The menu was varied, the quality of food was excellent and the service friendly. Thoroughly recommended.

2 Thank jhrchrd2
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

hidden in a small courtyard secluded from the main street but signposted well. menu innovative and concept works really well standard of food served is excellent staff friendly drinks and cocktails particularly are high quality

Visited August 2014