“Fab food and service... A little bit more special”
Review of 15

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one and the least popular being replaced by a new dish created by our outstanding team of chefs.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went here to celebrate my husbands 50th after the reviews on here and the glowing recommendations from the hotel reps and guests..... We were greeted with glasses of champagne ... and my husband chose the braised lamb shoulder...which was huge.... I had marinated lamb fillet on a spinach and mushroom tartlet and our teenaged daughter the medallions of beef filet medium rare with a basil and tomato sauce.....all served with a huge bowl of fresh veg....we followed with an enormous slice of cheesecake and for the birthday boy his fave tiramisu.....the food was excellent....one of the best meals out in ages...washed down with a lovely red rioja.... ... Staff were lovely ...could not do enough for you ...it was a perfect end to our holiday... And that bit more special than the other places we ate....and in a perfectly secluded setting....Thank you for a fab evening...if we ever return to fuerteventura we will be back

1  Thank The-Whatleys

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Good fun....excellent food...very friendly and attentive staff. Highly recommended. Need to book if you want a seat inside (it can be quite parky outside even though you are under-cover below the shopping centre).

1  Thank Nontouristy
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We thought we had found a super place to eat with lovely surroundings. On our third visit my food was not thoroughly cooked (chicken) so I politely and quietly pointed out to the waiter. After quite a period of time, my husband having finished his meal in the meantime, I was presented with the dish cooked correctly. I have to admit I had given up on my meal by the time it arrived as I then had to eat on my own which does detract from the experience. We did not go back again because we both felt a simple gesture could have been offered for the long delay i.e. a coffee on the house, we didn't expect the uncooked meal free of charge. We did order coffees but were charged accordingly.
In this instance customer services did not appear to be of great importance.

1  Thank Lynda D
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We often visit 15; it's one of our favourite restaurants in Caleta. This time they had a new turkey dish.

Described as "Turkey Wellington filled with pate and mushroom duxelles flavoured with orange and rosemary, baked in filo style pastry", it's absolutely delicious and deserves to go up to the top half of their league table of meal popularity. I will certainly be having it again when I return later in the year!

Service was cheerful, friendly and efficient as ever.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have been to this restaurant over the past two years on several occasions and have enjoyed our food. However, on visiting a fortnight ago was extremely disappointed with No 7, marinated lamb fillet. The meat tasted and looked nothing like lamb. It tasted disgusting. Informed the waitress who did in fairness offer me another choice but as the others in my party were nearly finished their meal I declined. The waitress informed the owner of my complaint and I was offered a free sweet!! I am diabetic so refused his offer. He then refused to deduct the cost from our bill and we had arranged to book for three days hence. Needless to say, we did not do so. The owner was totally unconcerned regarding my complaint - so much for customer satisfaction!!
Also be aware that the restaurant has some indoor seating but majority off a walk-through corridor and it can be very chilly. No heaters.

2  Thank Jenefer M