“What can I say”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 15

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one, the least popular being removed and replaced by a new dish in at number 15
liverpool
“What can I say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say I have never tasted food as delicious as this,i had read about the restaurant on ta an we booked a table from the moment we arrived the staff were so helpful and nice the chef came out to speek to us which I thought was wonderful,the food I can only suggest you go and try it yourself as I assure you that you will not be dissapointed,we returned to 15 two nights later and a couple from our complex had gone along after our reccomendation and they loved it,cant wait to return next month to try different meals thank you to all staff as the place is an absolute credit to you all

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank thehig

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
“Great concept, great food, on the pricey side but worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great food, great concept, fantastic service, definitely recommend.

Slightly more expensive than the rest of the resort but worth it for the beautiful cooking.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Emily H
lincolnshire uk
“brilliant food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

had a nice family meal here and could not fault it, food and drink excellent value for money and desserts to die for, you got to give it a try

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank stuart l
Manchester
“I wish this restaurant was where I live!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I found this restaurant here on Tripadvisor and what a great find! The quality of the food is way above the average holiday eatery. We first went for my wife's birthday dinner and enjoyed it so much that in the ten days we were in Caleta de Fuste we returned twice more. Between us we ate six different dishes off the menue but we could have eaten any of them. Service is excellent and the staff are very friendly and informative. This restaurant without a doubt lives up to its top tripadvisor billing! It also serves Alhambra beer from Granada which I think is Spains best. The nights we were there they were very busy, it's worth ringing up to book a table in advance.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank goldman20
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent on all 3 occasions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We ate at 15 two years ago when the restaurant was still located opposite Piero's. The meal we had then was good, but the location really put us off.
We decided to go back and try it again in the new location and we were so pleased we did.
The first time we went was at lunchtime. The '15' theme runs through the brunch menu as well as the evening menu so there was plenty of choice. They open for brunch from 11am. I had the Cajun chicken burger with a side of coleslaw, 2 others in our group had the scrambled eggs with prawns and salmon and the other member of our group had the pate. All of the meals were delicious, generous to huge portions and very, very reasonable priced. The lunch menu is no more expensive than any of the bars you would eat at, but the quality far excelled any other meals we ate anywhere.
We ate again here one lunchtime and then went back for an evening meal. The food was superb again. For starters, I had the Thai fish cakes. The texture was really unusual - very light and fluffy, delicious. My husband had the pate and another member of the group had the bruschetta. For our main courses 2 of the group had the shoulder of lamb. These shoulders were immense - they could easily have served 2+ people each. I had chicken coated in 5 different onions and served in peanut sauce and the other member of our party had the veal. All of us were far too full to have dessert, which was a shame as the cheesecake looked amazing.
It's not just about the food at 15 though. The staff is wonderful. The chef came to chat to us twice and the waiting staff were just lovely. Friendly without being intrusive, happy and proud to be part of 15 and wonderful with the baby that we had with us.
People mentioned on other reviews that the new location was 'dingy'. Far from it. It is a lovely courtyard with a rustic feel to it. The Bougainville hanging from the roof was so pretty and it was great to get out of the heat of the sun (and the ever-present wind) at lunchtime, but still sit outdoors.
Go to 15 and try the lunch menu. If you like it, go back at dinner :). I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful restaurant to anyone.

Visited May 2013