“Ate there twice in one week.”
Review of 15

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one and the least popular being replaced by a new dish created by our outstanding team of chefs.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

After reading the reviews before we went on our holiday we had a list of where to go and eat (geeks I know)

Our first trip was on the sunday night. There are no menu's the meals are chalked on boards up in the resturant and it's worked on a 'League system' where the most popular meals are placed at the top (ditto with starters and deserts)

We ordered our starters and the Pate was amaaaazing - absolutely loved it. Perfection. Then my steak - again lovely - my only - only! down point is the veg and sauteed potatoes you get with it - if you had a choice of either boiled/mash or chips then this place would be fantastic. Please consider this!

Our derserts were ordered and OMG we got a LOAF of Tiramisu each - you can choose ice cream, spray or pouring cream to go along side your desert if you wish - this tiramisu is handmade by the owner himself and it is the best tiramisu I have ever tasted. I felt full for three days after eating here I couldnt help myself I kept eating and drinking.

So then we went back on the Friday night before we left the saturday daytime and saw a couple we saw on the Sunday when we first went.

Good service, excellent food, fab prices (three course meal, wine, water, for two 62 euros) who can complain about this!!!?

And the owner comes around for a chat too which is nice but he isnt overbearing and mucks in with the staff.

Really lovely place, nicely decorated, very romantic but saw groups and a family eating here. hard to find though! But it's down next to the chinese place in the commercial centre. If you get a chance go here!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice, but not the best in resort. I like the idea of the menu, but the location is not the best and food is only average. Service very good, but in your face too. Worth a visit but don't expect the world.

1  Thank We_Love_holidays74
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went there following the Trip Advisor recommendations and were not disappointed. Excellent atmosphere , service and best of all food. 15 items on menu selected in order of popularity.
Without doubt best on the island

Reviewed February 2, 2013

went here on our last night of our holiday,food was fantastic, staff were good, owner very friendly came to our table 2 or 3 times. Choice of food very good. Would return next time we are here.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Lovely restaraunt, but found it to be a little on the expensive side.
Having said that would definately eat there again