VIP Villas
Eurostars Las Salinas(Caleta de Fuste)
$116
Hotels.com
$168
  • Beachfront
$126
$119
  • Pool
Hotel Costa Caleta(Caleta de Fuste)
$105
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
$156
$142
$194
$174
$137
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Palace Golf(Caleta de Fuste)
$162
$128
Broncemar Beach(Caleta de Fuste)
$62
$58
  • Restaurant
Villa Florida(Caleta de Fuste)(Great Value!)
$66
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswashing machinedvd playerdouble sofa bedsbedroom villapool roomcaleta doradabroken windowvilla antigualovely spacious villabarbecue areawell equipped kitchenflight pathself cateringshort walkevery other dayon arrivalgreat holiday
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed here in August 2013 ,the villa itself was very very clean and all staff. We're very friendly
The villa had a very odd set up with all the bedrooms situated outside and you have to lock up each bedroom, another concern for me was the bathroom was also locked on the outside ,so had to get up unlock bedroom door go outside and then unlock bathroom door I didn't like this as I get up every night, If kids need a toilet then they would have to do the same! My children were older so had a key to lock and unlock when they wished.
Would never do all inclusive here again the food was disgusting ,with not much of a range , there may have been lots of food but most was in edible in my personal opinion, my husband didn't mind it as there was salads and rice and he likes that, definite downside no bloody bacon! I was looking foreward to breakfasts too. My husband wouldn't like to eat here again either.
We went out for a couple of breakfasts and a couple of meals as I didn't like the food.
In summary actually villa itself for me with older children was good it was clean and staff friendly
All inclusive avoid
Entertainment pretty average again we didn't stay for any of that

Room Tip: We stayed in villa 10 I think this was better situated than the others very close to amenities and entertainment if that's what you want
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have just returned from a fortnights holiday with family friends, spending two weeks at VIP Villas on an all inclusive holiday. The accommodation was dated but very clean and the cleaning and pool staff very helpful. It stated that there were three restaurants, but two have been closed for over 3 yrs. The one that was open was like being in a very poor canteen, the food was the cheapest of the cheap, quite often cold and with no variety, to such an extent that we ended up eating out quite a lot. The entertainment was a karaoke or bingo, I never saw an act. The bar would only allow you to get two drinks in 'Plastic Water Cup' at a time, so this meant that instead of one person going for around everyone had to go. After 11pm you have to pay for drinks. The Hotel is a reception area were there is WIFI but so poor that we had to go to McDonalds. Whilst it was ALL INCLUSIVE if you wanted another fan, it was 15 euros, if you wanted internet it was 35 euros or so a week.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Wardy1957
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We spent 10 days here in July and were happy in general with the villa. As others have reported they are a bit dated inside however since we spent most of our time outside around the pool, we weren't too bothered. The villa and pool were cleaned regularly by friendly staff, and the villa was well equipped. On 3 occasions we phoned reception to report faults and these were dealt with very quickly, less than 1 hour.
One drawback was the lack of air-con and no fans - we had to hire these from reception. Another drawback was the aircraft noise - didn't realise we were quite so close to the airport and the planes come over every 5 minutes from 7.30am so not ideal for those who like a bit of a lie-in.
Our biggest complaint was the Saturday market - we were in villa 15 ( and Villa 12 has the same issue ) so the pool and the doors to all the rooms look on to the car park. On Saturday morning we woke up to find a market being set up outside our villa with strangers looking over into our pool area and a stall so close we could hardly get out of our gate - it would have been impossible if we'd had wheelchairs or buggies. We felt very uncomfortable at strangers leering at our teenage girls while they swam and eventually went out for the day. On complaining at reception about this lack of privacy and security in a private villa, they said there was nothing they could do as the carpark is owned by the local council.So be aware of this !!!!!
We were half board so meals were at Club Caleta Dorada - the restaurant was busy but staff were always clearing tables. There was a good choice of food which was of an acceptable standard - breakfast choices were English breakfast, pancakes, cereals, omelettes, meats & cheeses, breads and fruit. Dinner had a choice of 3 hot main courses with plenty of veg and salad, desserts and ice-cream so enough to suit us but it was a shame not to find more Spanish dishes.
So, we did enjoy our holiday but was it VIP? No. And would we go back? Again, no.

Room Tip: Avoid the villas overlooking the carpark due to lack of privacy and problem of the Saturday market right outside your gate.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RobertsonFamily
Reviewed July 13, 2013

When I booked the holiday to Fuerteventura I was specifically looking for a villa with a private pool, preferably part of a resort, and close enough to restaurants & shops without being in the town. VIP villas fitted the bill perfectly. We stayed in villa 1 which is 3 bedrooms, there was so much space it was incredible. It was also really homely, I wouldn't describe the villas as luxurious, but they are really well equipped and very comfortable. My son and his friend loved having the pool table in the basement and that was definitely their space! The walk into Caleta de Fusta takes about 5 minutes and the beach is not too much further. I would definitely recommend the villas as they are peaceful and built in such a way that they are very private. We had a fabulous time and will definitely go back again.

Room Tip: The villas are much nicer than the apartments on the resort itself :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Edna_M0de
Reviewed May 9, 2013

just returned from here last week with my wife, child and friend.

we had a week in villa 2 and it was nothing short of fantastic, the villas are a little bit away from the rest of the complex meaning it was quite quiet all of the time.

you are only a short walk from everything and in a very central location.

the villa had EVERYTHING inc a safe/iron/kettle/toaster/microwave/oven/hairdryer, if you are going here and like listening to music bring a phono to phono lead for your mp3 player/phone as there is a hifi and inputs in the walls to listen to music. also bring a hdmi lead if you want to plug anything into the tv.

the pool was cleaned every day and the bedding/towels every 2nd day. i will put a separate review to the hotel/food

the only complaint i really have is yes its right ona flight path and the planes can get quite noisy, but thats all i could really say bad as the rest was so good we more than likely will go back next year

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family