Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

All reviews great instructor small group great coach learn how surf lessons hour lesson before returning home explained everything awesome experience great fun the gold coast liam session waves zander safety knowledgeable
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a lesson for my granddaughter who is 8 and was with us for a week on holidays from Sydney and I only wish now we had done this on day 1 of her holidays as it was the best money I spent all week. Mia had an absolute wonderful time with her surf coach Liam . Cannot praise him highly enough. So much patience and Mia was standing up after 45mins I was blown away and totally look forward to the next school holidays when she visits ago and surf lessons will be our first stop. Best money we spent all week. I plan on looking at getting a board to keep here for her. Highly recommend this company very professional, extremely reasonable prices and great coach. Thankyou for making my granddaughter so happy.

1  Thank michellemM7177EH
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Our 14 yo son did 2 lessons with Jason who was fantastic. He was friendly, chatty and very encouraging. The conditions weren't great for the first lesson and was cut 1/2 hour short, so he was rebooked for a second lesson. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Went with Family and two kids to Broadbeach Qld ,did the lesson with Zander. They were nervous at first but Zander was great in making them feel comfortable. My son Josh absolutely loved it and wants to go back again with Zander.. Thanks Zander

Reviewed January 9, 2020

This is our first surfing lesson and everything was explained in detail. We were given a red top so the coach was easy to spot us.They even provided sun screens. You can keep all your belongings in their locked van. I would suggest you bring a bottle of water to the beach. Because it got really thirsty to soak in water for 2 hours.
They let us try knee on the board in the beginning and most of us can do it. Then they will explain more to teach how to stand up and a few of us success.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Our sons, 8.5 & 10, loved their lessons with Go Ride A Wave in Broadbeach. The staff were kind, funny & knowledgeable. They engaged brilliantly with the boys, a good mix of helping them and having them give it a go on their own all while making them laugh & smile. They were given the 3 session lessons as a Christmas Gift from their Grandma, the perfect holiday gift for kids who already have too much stuff - an experience they won’t quickly forget Thank You!

Date of experience: December 2019