“Simple fresh fish cooked perfectly”

Yellowfin Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 284 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WINNER - BEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT 2014 GC Bulletin Readers Poll WINNER - Best Seafood Restaurant 2013 STATE WINNER - Best Seafood Restaurant 2010 & 2011 Restaurant & Caterers Association Awards for Excellence WINNER - Queensland's Favourite Seafood Restaurant 2010 I Love Food Awards - Lifestyle Channel, Foxtel At Yellowfin the focus is on serving the absolute freshest fish available at a reasonable price with impeccable service and well-trained staff. Meat eaters are also well catered for and we also offer a diverse range of fresh pastas, tasty desserts and a children's menu. With an extensive wine list, Yellowfin Seafood Restaurant offers a truly memorable wine and food experience enhanced by seemingly effortless, efficient service.
Reviewed April 11, 2012

An honest cafe with a simple menu, good service and perfectly cooked fresh fish. Reasonably priced, what more could you want?

There are newer reviews for Yellowfin Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I ate at Yellowfin last week while we were on holidays at the Gold Coast. We thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the restaurant...the food was clean, fresh and delicious tasting, the service was great and the wine was great too. The entree seafood plate was just so divine as was the tuna I had for mains. We ate at Sage the following night as we knew it was owned by you guys. The meal at Sage was equally beautiful. My husband was very impressed with the squid for entree and fillet steak for mains. My salmon for mains was gorgeous. Thanks so much for two beautiful nights out for dinner.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Location is great in the centre of BroadBeach. The restaurant offer 40% off if you order before 6 pm and so the menu is priced accordingly that you would not really ever pay the listed price. Menu is predominantly seafood and lots of different fish. The place is noisy so not a place to go for a quiet candle dinner. We order garlic prawns ($20) and this was 5 medium prawns on a rice bed with creamy sauce. Nice but very small. Mains I ordered Barramundi ($34)and this came with broccoli and mash. It lacked flavour and was dull. No nice sauce or anything and the fish was a bit dry. Wife ordered Salt and Pepper Squid as a main ($30) This was OK but lacked any pizazz and was once again dull. Both mains were on the small side. We did not try the wines. Nice enough dinner but won't be going back as too many better meals in Broadbeach with flavour which this once lacked!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

If you order before 6pm you receive 40% discount off bill. We had Entree (Crab and Avocado tortilla Stack, and my husband had Calamari) Then Barramundi and Ocean Trout. Food was very good and service and staff good. It is BYO also. Best to book as it was full by 6pm!

1  Thank kkcsydney
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I am not a keen seafood fan, but the meals here were excellent. My friends and I really enjoyed the barramundi and would happily return there for another meal. They offered 40% off the meal if ordered between 5 and 6:30pm.