“Preferred it to Brisbane”

Moo Moo The Wine Bar And Grill
Ranked #19 of 286 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I wasn't keen on going to lunch this day as my previous experience at Moo Moo Brisbane left me with depressive memories due to the black and metal decor and my almost raw steak which was still cold in the middle but I have to say that Broadbeach were terrific - would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had lunch at Moo Moo today, such a lovely setting & comfortable seats. The food is great.We each had steak, & it was beautifully cooked. The sides of crunchy potatoes, brocollini & mixed mushrooms were all very nice. We would go back again.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place has one of the most sophisticated steak menus I have every seen, and what turned up matched the expectation. Great service and a great meal,.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice open restaurant with a good selection of different items.Specialised in beef,but also a good varity to choose from.Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Vast range of beef on offer this has to be one of the best steaks ever. Excellent service and presentation, added too by our talented French waiter. A very busy establishment so it is quite noisy but a great night all the same. Booking essential but worth the effort.