“A Great Italian Style Seafood/Steak Restaurant”

George's Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 296 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant on the advice of a local in the area and were not dissapointed. George's is listed as seafood/italian which conjures up memories of dining in the
Umbria region of Italy. Well, whilst George's does not quite reach that standard, it does produce some fantastic seafood dishes at reasonable prices which are mostly quite authentic as well. The waiting staff are very attentive and quite prepared to make small changes to your menu choices whilst delivering an excelent standard of service in, what always seems to be, a very busy restaurant. Well worth a visit.

u

1  Thank Richard D

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a fun night dining with friends at George's. After being warmly greeted by the owner and graciously attended to by our server, Daniela, we were treated to a tasty order of one of the evening' specials - honey-coated macadamia prawns. Tender, rich and delicious!

For our entrees, five of us had snapper with sauces ranging from Cajun style to avocado cream to lemon buttered. All were pleased. Although I didn't get the chance to check in with our one companion who ordered Orange Roughy, I heard no complaints from her and, by the meals end, she seemed as happy as anyone. The accompanying green vegtables and potatoes were all nicly prepared and were not overcooked.

All-in-all, dinning at Georgs was a very good experience and I highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

went along with a group on a saturday to Georges; it was quite busy which is always a good sign; we thought the pasta would be a good bet being an Italian style restaurant; well weren't we disappointed; seemed to be bulk prepared; very little finesse and fresh would be the last word to come to mind; good service though. will not be reccommending

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great Food I really love the Veal scallopini its always on my order at Georges. Always good if you can be seated by 6pm so that your meal can still be 1/2 price great service great food great prices!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Chose to come here for my partners birthday as he loves seafood, and what a great choice!! I got steak and he got fish and both were cooked to perfection and the service and atmosphere were excellent friendliest and most happy to please bunch of staff we have come across over here yet!! Would definately reccomend to others!!!