Have been holidaying in Broadbeach for over 10 years, this was our first stay at Carmel By the Sea December 2013 and we were not disappointed. Great location just 3 min walk to boutique shops, restaurants and supermarket. We prefer Broadbeach as it is a little bit quieter than Surfers but still with everything in walking distance. Facilities were spot on, clean and well-maintained. Our kids (for some reason) loved the indoor pool and the outside pool was a good size to swim a few laps.
Our apartment was spacious, clean and well furnished. The gym was a good size, had everything you needed and bbq area spotless. There were a few rules and regulation posted around the hotel eg: no towels to be left on sun-loungers if you are not using them - which kept the facility tidy and comfortable. Already planning our holiday this year and will definitely be staying at Carmel by the Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carmel by The Sea is ideally located at 177 Old Burleigh Road in Broadbeach and is directly opposite the iconic golden sands of the Gold Coast’s favourite beach. This highrise apartment building boasts excellent facilities and spacious, modern apartments. The building was designed with views in mind with all apartments enjoying an ocean aspect. From this ideal vantage point, Carmel by the Sea apartments have spectacular views of the ocean and the Hinterland. This resort features comprehensive facilities including not one, but two swimming pools. The sparkling outdoor swimming pool is ideal for lap swimming and has a separate wading pool to entertain children. A large tiled area with sun lounges and umbrellas surrounds the pool area and the BBQ area with hot plates and cooking facilities, tables and chairs is located just adjacent. Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens surround the pool and BBQ area making this area a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle. The indoor heated swimming pool is perfect for all seasons and weather. It is accompanied by a spa, steam room, and sauna creating the perfect place to unwind and relax. For the fitness fanatics there is a fully equipped Gymnasium and a full size Tennis Court. There are also plenty of cycling and walking paths across the road along the stunning Broadbeach beachfront and parklands. Carmel by the Sea apartments are all fully self-contained, individually styled and feature spectacular views. The one, two and three bedroom apartments provide spacious living areas and balconies and all have a large two person in-room spa. All apartments are air conditioned for your comfort and have ceiling fans, opening windows and large private balconies (excluding One bedroom Executive). For the discerning guest looking to enjoy the best there is to offer the suites and sub-penthouses provide even more luxury, space and maximise the beautiful views. Located on the upper levels of the building, these apartments have absolutely spectacular views of the ocean and Hinterland. These luxury apartments feature large modern Kitchens, Laundries, two Bathrooms with separate showers and bath, spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes and large balconies. At Carmel by the Sea all of our apartments have large screen television sets with Foxtel, free Wifi (restrictions apply), hairdryers, full kitchen facilities (e.g. tea and coffee making facilities, full size refrigerators, and dishwashers), and full laundry facilities (e.g. washing machines, clothes driers and ironing board and iron). Our reception staff offer a tour desk facility and are fully equipped to assist you to book many local attractions such as theme parks, cruises and tours. Carmel by the Sea has close proximity to Broadbeach Mall, Oasis Shopping Centre, Kurrawa Surf Club, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, nightclubs and bars. Likewise, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino and Gold Coast Exhibition and Convention Centre are all within walking distance of our front doors. Extensive parklands fringe the beachfront adjacent to Carmel by The Sea. This provides huge open spaces for picnicking, cycling and walking tracks, children’s playgrounds, BBQs and the weekend Arts & Crafts Markets. The nearby patrolled beaches with flags and lifesavers are perfect for a swim, bodyboard or surf all year round. Broadbeach offers regular and reliable public transport with bus services and the Light Rail system departing from the Gold Coast Highway. Of course if you prefer to drive, each apartment has a designated car space in the secure underground garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carmel By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel By The Sea Hotel Broadbeach
- Carmel By The Sea Broadbeach, Gold Coast