Was there last week. Would like to take this opportunity to write a review for this amazing place.
Carmel by the Sea Holiday Apartments is an awesome place to stay in Gold Coast.
Nicely located at BroadBeach, somewhere if you prefer to stay away from the crowds.
It was a family trip for me, hence I took their 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments. AWESOME ocean views, spacious apartment room with everything you could ask for in an apartment.
Staffs were friendly, and I remember a lady putting up a smile even though I reported to them that an micro oven was damaged in my apartment. And the middle aged guy who took the effort to come to my apartment twice, once to check up the status of the oven, and the other to take the oven off and offered to replace me with another one. KUDOS to this two staffs!
Been to many countries around, and having been to Gold Coast, the stay was made memorable and unforgettable because of my experience with Carmel by the Sea Holiday Apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carmel by The Sea is ideally located at 177 Old Burleigh Road in Broadbeach and is directly opposite the iconic golden sands of the Gold Coast’s favourite beach. This highrise apartment building boasts excellent facilities and spacious, modern apartments. The building was designed with views in mind with all apartments enjoying an ocean aspect. From this ideal vantage point, Carmel by the Sea apartments have spectacular views of the ocean and the Hinterland. This resort features comprehensive facilities including not one, but two swimming pools. The sparkling outdoor swimming pool is ideal for lap swimming and has a separate wading pool to entertain children. A large tiled area with sun lounges and umbrellas surrounds the pool area and the BBQ area with hot plates and cooking facilities, tables and chairs is located just adjacent. Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens surround the pool and BBQ area making this area a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle. The indoor heated swimming pool is perfect for all seasons and weather. It is accompanied by a spa, steam room, and sauna creating the perfect place to unwind and relax. For the fitness fanatics there is a fully equipped Gymnasium and a full size Tennis Court. There are also plenty of cycling and walking paths across the road along the stunning Broadbeach beachfront and parklands. Carmel by the Sea apartments are all fully self-contained, individually styled and feature spectacular views. The one, two and three bedroom apartments provide spacious living areas and balconies and all have a large two person in-room spa. All apartments are air conditioned for your comfort and have ceiling fans, opening windows and large private balconies (excluding One bedroom Executive). For the discerning guest looking to enjoy the best there is to offer the suites and sub-penthouses provide even more luxury, space and maximise the beautiful views. Located on the upper levels of the building, these apartments have absolutely spectacular views of the ocean and Hinterland. These luxury apartments feature large modern Kitchens, Laundries, two Bathrooms with separate showers and bath, spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes and large balconies. At Carmel by the Sea all of our apartments have large screen television sets with Foxtel, free Wifi (restrictions apply), hairdryers, full kitchen facilities (e.g. tea and coffee making facilities, full size refrigerators, and dishwashers), and full laundry facilities (e.g. washing machines, clothes driers and ironing board and iron). Our reception staff offer a tour desk facility and are fully equipped to assist you to book many local attractions such as theme parks, cruises and tours. Carmel by the Sea has close proximity to Broadbeach Mall, Oasis Shopping Centre, Kurrawa Surf Club, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, nightclubs and bars. Likewise, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino and Gold Coast Exhibition and Convention Centre are all within walking distance of our front doors. Extensive parklands fringe the beachfront adjacent to Carmel by The Sea. This provides huge open spaces for picnicking, cycling and walking tracks, children’s playgrounds, BBQs and the weekend Arts & Crafts Markets. The nearby patrolled beaches with flags and lifesavers are perfect for a swim, bodyboard or surf all year round. Broadbeach offers regular and reliable public transport with bus services and the Light Rail system departing from the Gold Coast Highway. Of course if you prefer to drive, each apartment has a designated car space in the secure underground garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carmel By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel By The Sea Hotel Broadbeach
- Carmel By The Sea Broadbeach, Gold Coast