“Awsome place to stay, clean, great location, good price”

Santa Anne By the Sea
Reviewed January 4, 2011

This has to be the cleanest place I have stayed in. Jack was always ready to help and advise us on what was available. It is so handy to the beach, Surf Club, Pacific Fair and Restaurants. Would go back again anytime.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 15, 2010

I stayed in a single room. I thought it was big enough for a single person. The bathroom was great. It was close to so much such as the beach, supermarkets, bus stops, pacific fair, Draculas, Jupiters and the convention center. Its also really close to other hotels if your friends/family are staying elsewhere. It was a safe place with a locked gate after certain hours and you needed a key to get into the hotel after certain hours too. I never used the pool or spa but they seemed normal enough.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank roshmc
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My husband and I and two other couples stayed for 9 nights at Santa Anne. This was the 2nd time my husband & I have stayed there. It is a great location, so handy to everything including the Casino, Pacific Fair, the Oasis Centre and even the Surf Club. The rooms are all fully self contained with everything you need. Very modern and clean with a nice large balcony, swimming pool, spa & sauna. 2 minutes walk to beach. Really good value for money. Management very friendly & helpful, nothing to much trouble. We will all definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank matchstik
Reviewed May 30, 2009

We have stayed at the santa Anne many times, after being recommended by a friend. There are so many great things about the place. The location is perfect, it's only a 5 minute walk in any direction to the Broadbeach mall area where there are eaterys for everyones taste. Pacific fair Mall where you can shop til you drop, get a bus to all the theme parks, or to the train station to go further a field ,Jupiters Casino ( if you have any money left after the mall) and the beach .
it is a small group of apartments, and we have stayed in quite a few of them, some have views down the street to the beach, others over the pool area and some with no views at all but the balcony gives you the chance to sit outside and enjoy a drink.Yes the ground floor ones don't have some of the advantages that the upeer level ones do, however the prices reflect this and for some it's about just having somewhere a little quieter to stay.
To me the Santa Anne represents good value for money, I have stayed here for anual conferences ,with my adult daughter, my partner and on a girls week away and it has never let me down.
The rooms are always clean, the showers good and the rooms well apointed
The wireless Broadband is one of the better I have used and is of an average price.
In my opinion this place gives you the best of both worlds, and I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Prebbletonite
Reviewed January 22, 2009

My husband and I stayed 10 nights at Santa Anne.Self contained with everything you would need. Also modern and clean with nice large balcony. Location great just 5 minutes walk to casino and Pacific Fair. Transport to everywhere from bus station at Pacific Fair. 2 minutes walk to beach. Really good value even in peak season. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ecies
Reviewed February 2, 2008

We were promised a 2-storey spa suite (In writing). When we arrived very late at night (where I think they thought we would have no alternative but to accept what we were given), the property managers had put us in a one-room abomination on the ground floor, immediately behind the reception area and in fact OPENING to the reception area, and with the raised pool deck area outside looking right into the room. The bed was separated from the lounge by a folding door and the "kitchen" was a kitchenette off to the side of the lounge area. No privacy. No spa. Not quiet. And NOT what we had a written confirmation promise of. The management told us basically to "Take it or leave it". So we left it, leaving immediately and staying elsewhere, nor will we ever be back.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
15  Thank maruschka
Reviewed November 12, 2007

We stayed at Santa Anne on recommendation of our Travel Agent. After looking at the website we decided we would like a room overlooking the pool with morning sun so we emailed the managers and they obliged. We had a great apartment for the 10 days we were there. The apartment was two storied, I think it was the deluxe room. Quite basic but very spacious and clean. The pool area is also basic, but does the job when you are out and about most of the time. Managers very helpful, lots of brochures at reception. We had a great time, for the price, definitely worth it. Near the beach, easy walk to broadbeach mall. Would stay again definitely.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple