“Very Nice”
Review of Aruba Beach Resort

Aruba Beach Resort
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I liked staying here. The room was very clean and nice looking. I think the managers are very good and they helped me a lot. I liked going to eat across the road and I will come back. I could walk to lots of interesting places.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for giving Aruba Beach an excellent rating. We enjoyed meeting you and hope you return.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a really good place to stay at. My wife and I were given restaurant vouchers for staying here, and we got some great deals. The managers are very welcoming and the resort is well looked after. Our unit was spotless and the information provided to us was great, as this was our first time on the Gold Coast. We just loved our location and were not disappointed with anything.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

I am pleased the reviewer found Aruba Beach Resort met his expectations. Gail and I enjoyed assisting him and his wife.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I were very pleased we selected Aruba Beach. It more than met our expectations and we can see why it gets such good reviews. Our unit was very nice and spotless. The managers go the extra distance to make sure all our needs are taken care of and they are very friendly. We loved the heated pool. Dining out was great as we just had to walk across the road and we could use resort vouchers and get a free meal if we paid for one. This resort is well cared for and we would strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Gail and I appreciate Stephen's review and are delighted he and his wife enjoyed their stay at Aruba Beach. Many of our guests appreciate the exclusive discount meal vouchers we provide, especially as the restaurants are just across the road.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was very happy staying here. The location is just wonderful with many restaurants to choose from. There are two big shopping centres not far away. Gail and Alan were cheerful managers who did all they could to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I could use the buses right outside the resort and didn't have to use my car to go anywhere. A real plus was the heated pool! For anyone thinking about going to the Gold Coast then this resort is well worth looking at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mary T
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you, Mary for writing a wonderful review. Gail and I are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our resort, and, like many other reviewers, appreciated our great location. We enjoyed your company.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We spent four nights Aruba Beach Resort and the first criticism was being on the third (top) floor and having to lug suitcases up four flights, one from the basement as well, as there is no lift. As we were on an extended holiday around Australia these suitcases were rather heavy! The apartment itself was fine, although on our booking it said that we had a one bedroomed apartment with an interleading door to a studio apartment. This was not the case either, with a second bedroom leading off the lounge, not very private, and extremely noisy with the traffic on the road below. It was very conveniently situated though and the beach was two blocks away with any number of restaurants and shops just a block away. Gail was very helpful in terms of advice about all things in the area, and the free secure parking was another plus.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rene000
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you, Rene, for your review. Aruba Beach Resort is advertised as a three-storey walk-up and as part of the personal service we provide I am always willing to assist with carrying luggage to apartments.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

First of all, I would like to thank you to the management there. They are helpful, friendly and will go out of their way to help. We had stayed between 15th-19th April 2013.

We had to check in a bit earlier then their stated 2pm check in. Called in advanced and Alan had managed to let us in early to suit our flight which was defiantly appreciated. After we had checked out, Gail had asked if we had a car and had offered that we could leave our luggage there and collect them later (as our flight was later that night and we had somewhere to go).

The place itself is excellent. The rooms are clean, lots of room in the dining area as well as its own kitchen with all the additional extras such as dish washer, washing machine as well as a dryer. They provided some washing powder for us to use as well.

Parking is also very good. Secured and no need to worry about your own/rental car being out on the street at night. Night swimming is the best with their heated pools and spa.

The location is also extremely convenient. Woolies just around the corner with lots of different food to choose from. I believe public transport is also close as well.

This place is excellent and I strongly recommend anyone visiting the Gold Coast to give this resort a try. Will visit again when I come next time :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HoLeung
Alan K, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. Gail and I are really pleased you enjoyed yourself at our resort and hope you will return.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

In town for a conference, we spent 3 comfortable, convenient nights at the Aruba Beach Resort. Well located near shopping, restaurants and the Gold Coast Convention Centre these self contained apartments had everything we needed. They don't have beach front location, but are a quick two minute walk to the sand. Welcoming hosts Gail and Alan went above and beyond to make us welcome and care for this property with fastidious attention to detail. Don't be put off by the occasional nay sayer. Aruba Beach Resort offers excellent value and we'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the complex may be quieter