“Awesome Place Awesome People”
Review of Aruba Beach Resort

Aruba Beach Resort
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I have stayed stayed here twice. The first time was 3 years ago, we liked it so much that we decided to stay there a 2nd time in July this year.

It is very central to restaurants on Broadbeach, the Oasis Shopping centre, 10-15 minutes walk to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Draculars. The bus stop is out the front.

The 1 bedroom apartment is very well appointed and very clean, also with plenty of cutlery for the 2 of us. The kitchen unit is well set up and clean with dishwasher, microwave, and oven that ALL works well when needed. The bed is comfortable, plenty of pillows and blankets.

Gail and Allan are good value, they know what is happening on the GC and gave us good advise on how best to get to places. They have a good sense of humor and are very hospitable host

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a one bedroom apartment here as a surprise for my Daughter, Son In Law & 6 year old Grandaughter.
I thought it would be a nice break for them before my Daughter has a Baby in appprox 4 weeks.
I popped in for a short visit as I live about half an hour from Broadbeach.
I booked this Hotel for the location & price. I got a deal for $150.00 a night which I thought was reasonable. The location is great as you can walk to the beach,restaurants, a fabulous kids playground ( which is fully enclosed to keep the kids safe ) and the Oasis shopping centre ( Woolworths is here which is handy for your grocery items etc ).
I was really disappointed to see how tiny the apartment was. There was only crockery & cutlery for 4 which was a hassle as you had to basically wash up every time you ate ! There was only a small frying pan so my Daughter had to fry the Sunday breakfast sausages in a saucepan as she also cooked bacon & eggs.
My real gripe is that my little Grandaughter was sleeping on the sofa bed and the mattress springs ( must have been old ) made her body hurt !
We wouldn't recommend the 1 bedroom apartment.
Jem

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
alankenn, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

I am pleased the reviewer was positive about our location and price. His daughter, son-in-law and grand-daughter stayed in a one-bedroom apartment which is a reasonable size for the number of guests staying in that unit, and has enough crockery and cutlery for four people. This is standard practice.
The guests stayed in Unit 28 which has a new sofa bed, purchased two months ago.
I would recommend that in future he book a two-bedroom unit so that his expectations can be met.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I recently stayed at Aruba Beach for two weeks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as the location is unbeatable. My husband and two children really had a great holiday. The resort has a good sized pool, and there is a bbq area to use. The bbq was always kept really clean and we made good use of it.

The managers were very helpful and knowlegeable. Tickets to the theme parks and other attractions were able to be purchased at the reception. There is a bus stop right outside the Aruba. Very convienent- the 750 bus goes all the way to Seaworld and right back to Pacific Fair Shopping Mall.

The beach was a two minute walk away, and there were some great restaurants right across the road.

My husband and I will be bringing the kids back during the school holidays next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Aruba Beach Resort is so close to all the action in Broadbeach - just minutes away on foot! We were looking for a place near restuarants and the Casino and this was so convenient.
The room was clean and comfortable with everything we needed. The Hosts, Alan and Gail, were extremely helpful with good advice on places to go and things to see.
A great place to stay, thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting a 'location location' place in Broadbeach. Didn't get to swim in the pool so will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PatriciaSNelson
alankenn, Manager at Aruba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you, Patricia, for your positive review. Gail and I take pride in the standard of Aruba Beach Resort and we receive a lot of feedback about our great location.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

From the moment that we arrived at Aruba Beach Resort Gail and Alan went out of their way to welcome us and make our stay both comfortable and enjoyable. The resort is kept in immaculate condition both inside and out. The gardens and lawns and neatly manicured and the pool area is clean and hygenic. The apartments are attractive, spotlessly clean and well appointed. The Resort is within easy walking distance of a range of restaurants, shopping centres, the beach and a short monorail ride to 'Jupiters Casino and 'Pacific Fair'. We will certainly return and we recommend Aruba Beach Resort to everyone looking for accommodation on the Gold Coast. Doug and Frances. Christchurch.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was really impressed with my stay at Aruba Beach. I just had to walk 75 metres to the Convention Centre and had a great choice of many cafes and restaurants. My accommodation was comfortable and the managers went out of their way to help me. Nothing was too much trouble. I totally recommend this place and it certainly lived up to its reputation as "the perfect location"!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Gail and I appreciate your glowing review!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Complex is set in immaculately kept gardens right opposite a variety of quality restaurants and just a few minutes walk away from Broadbeach's main shopping centre and beautiful beach. I believe what sets this resort apart from others on the Gold Coast are the fantastic hosts who are dedicated to making your stay the best it can possibly be. They are genuinely interested in you, love sharing a laugh and nothing is too much trouble. The units are spotless, well appointed,extremely well equipped and lack for nothing by way of amenities. Absolute value for money and I will be returning sooner rather than later.
Lois B.