“Excellent service & great food”
Review of U Bar & Pizzeria

U Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #150 of 294 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I highly recommend U Bar & Pizzeria that wants easy and quick delivery, great food and excellent service.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Friends recommended U Bar to us and we just love it. We dine there all the time and now get our pizza only from there, even getting it delivered to Carrara / Emerald Lakes. The food is fantastic either dinning in, take away and home delivered, and I'm pretty sure we have had just about everything on the menu. I recommend the U Supreme Pizza its the best on the coast. U Bar is our favourite place to eat.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

What fantastic food,the Chilli Prawns was especially tasty . Great customers service and a friendly environment will definitely be going back and will recommend to everyone

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We wanted Pizza and we found a great little place tucked away from the usual hustle & bustle that Broadbeach has become. We sat at the bar and observed the the reactions of other customers that were obviously enjoying what they were consuming.. The menu was extensive but we were convinced to try a newy, Prawn, Chorizo & Chilli, it was great, a couple of bottles of vino but was disappointed that there was no dessert. We were assured that the new menu for summer will have some creative options. We will return time & time again..

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have only ordered Take Away once from this restaurant and had a string of bad luck. The order was ready in the estimated 15 minute time frame but I returned home to have a Bruschetta that looked nothing like one (No Spanish Onions, Bocconcini or Basil) as described on the menu and a complete wrong pizza. I wasn't going to question the Bruschetta as I thought this may have been correct but when I opened the pizza I was extremely disappointed.

Upon driving back to the shop I recieved a refund for the Bruschetta and an apology for the inconvenience. They were willing to cook another pizza up for me but by this point I just wanted to be at home so I Took the right pizza that had been waiting at the restaurant.

When I returned home I realised they hadn't put the anchovies on the Pizza which I had specifically asked for. I called back to let them know and make sure the anchovies were actually written down on the docket, which they were. I then asked to be put onto the manager and she apologised and said she will be happy to throw in an extra garlic bread next time I come in.

To be honest There will not be a next time, the taste of the pizza was mediocre, the customer service was average and the outcome was not satisfactory.