“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really Really nice food, all the different foods had great flavours and meat was cooked to perfection. If you dont like you meat red you may not enjoy all the meats. As it was all you could eat I didnt mind the small servings of food they give you when the guys come around. As long as your dice is green you will get food all night. If your looking for something different and want authentic brazilian I reccommend Na Brasa

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed!
The staff are friendly, the food is always fresh and it is in a great spot.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Four of us had a most memorable Sunday Lunch at Na Brasa last weekend and all of us were very pleasantly surprised with both the quality of the food and the excellent service. The restaurant was fairly busy however all staff were still very attentive and friendly and ensured we all had plenty of food and a great lunch experience.
The prices of all meals were very affordable and the wine and beer prices were far cheaper than most restaurants in the area. We have all eaten at many of the local Broadbeach Restaurants and would rate Na Brasa very close to the top for dining and service value for money. We would all highly recommend Na Brasa to friends and family.
When we want our next fix of tasty meats,prawns and sides we will certainly be back.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My partner and I were pleasantly surprised at the tastiness of the dishes, and also how friendly and helpful the servers were. Sides were authentic Brazilian fare, and the fried accompaniments rotated through. The meat was tasty and ranged from many beef cuts to lamb to prawns to chorizo to chicken. Great selection and flavors - highly recommend!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Planned to dine here during my stay on the GC due to the great reviews. Have to say that I was very disapointed by the quality of the meat and the amount given on each visit by the servers. My partner and I basically sat there waiting and waiting for it to come back around again.Don't get me wrong this was not a dreadful dining experience,but certainly not to the sort of level that I would have expected given the reviews...much better options locally in my opinion.