“Secret”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great service, great food - highly recommended - will return often!!
My meal was perfect - the oysters were divine and the veal amazing!
Poached pear delicious as was the tiramasu!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a very enjoyable meal on a fairly quiet Tuesday night - perfect slow-cooked lamb shank for the gentleman and tasty crab & prawn spaghetti for the lady, plus rocket & beetroot side salad and a few glasses of affordable wine. Simple decor but more inviting than most of the more tourist-oriented offerings in Broadbeach.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Sometimes, oftentimes, I get a hankering for saltimbocca... and more often than not it's ho-hum, sometimes it's downright crappy.... rarely, it is sensational.
But Rossini's saltimbocca rocked my world!
It was perfectly salty, the veal was just the right thickness and cooked to perfection. the lemony flavour was just exactly right... and there were three decent serves.
Usually, as soon as the first mouthful is eaten you either think "oh, no", or "oh, awesome!"
I was cheering! because there was plenty more of this delicious taste and texture to come!
I was tempted to have another plate but I didn't want to be a greedy pig ...and... we had a movie to go to...
I will definitely be back. And I will have saltimbocca again. Probably next Wednesday.

3  Thank 4,217
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went here for dinner with our two teenagers and had a great night. The atmosphere is loud and fun! The waiter provided the best service I've ever had in a restaurant taking care to discuss the menu with us. They also packed up our left over pizza for us to take home. BYO was handy. Both kids agreed their pizza was perfect stating the cheese was phenomenal and the topping being loaded lol. My husband really enjoyed the Chilli Mussels.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had the pleasure of dining here recently on a Sunday evening with friends. Great service, excellent food. You can BYO wine which is always an advantage. The waitress was excellent, would go back again on our next visit to the Gold Coast.

1  Thank Susan S