“Don't bother...” 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Two 3 Mediterranean Dining
Ranked #141 of 274 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Italian, Australian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Geelong, Australia
“Don't bother...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

The 30% off early diners deal drew me in and I wish I had've kept walking. Ordered the vege risotto and it was like a sloppy soup. Terrible and all I could taste was garlic...for the rest of the night. I did dine here around the same time last year and enjoyed the meal but if they are serving up crap like that customers will soon go elsewhere. Don't waste your money.

• Visited October 2013

goldcoast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst breakfast around!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I ordered the breakfast special,safe to say there was nothing special about it! My dog wouldn't even eat a meal of this quality! Poached eggs were so overcooked I may as well of ordered boiled eggs. Bacon, tomato and sausage were like plastic I assume they had been sitting under heat for hours! I took my meal back to the waitress who had the most appalling attitude. I didn't even allow them to re make my meal. I left and will never dine here again. This disappoints me as I am a hospitality worker and a local. I used to frequent this restaurant on a regular basis but after this experience never again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank broadbeachlocal2013
Queensland, Australia
“Very accommodating with young children.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our 1st evening in Broadbeach we were undecided where to dine, eventually we ended up ay 1two3. They were very accommodating towards our young family & within an instant they had located an old highchair from the store room which they immediately cleaned & we utilised. Very prompt service, though a little slow on delivery considering we had two small toddlers. A wide range on the menu with reasonable prices one pays for a main these days.

The childrens Chicken meal was delicious & tender except for one major issue, overloaded with pepper. I was able to tolerate it being an adult but for a young one, unbelievably hot. The staff were wonderful & replaced the meal without the inclusion of pepper.
Staff were very friendly & ambience was lovely.
I would definitely dine here again.

• Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Meditteranean flair ,but very average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

It took an hour to get lunch when only one other table was full.

The wine list was ok ,if a little expensive - a n average bottle of sauvignon Blanc, semillon for $48.
The food was good when we finally got it.
My friends had Pumpkin salad, with prawns, Caesar sale and a pasta with a mild Napoli sauce. The peri Peri chicken breast was ok though the fries were cold.
No american express and they wouldn't split the bill over 2 credit cards.

There are so many restaurants in Broadbeach, i'm sure you can do better.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Entertainment Card”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I purchased the Entertainment Book last week. This restaurant offered 25% off the total bill and on this basis we chose to dine there. We spent $186 on food and wine but were only given a 25% discount on food not the total bill as advertised. Instead of a discount of $45 we received $21. Not a great amount but we felt cheated. We won't be eating there again.

• Visited June 2013