We have just spent 9 nights at this resort after getting a deal through Flight Centre. We had a nice view from the top floor after we had negotiated the stairs with our cases, not an easy task.
The apartments need upgrading, a splash of paint would help. The spa is luke warm, not what we expected, and kids are allowed to splash around in it. Not a place to relax after a busy day out. I would not recommend this place if you are a couple who just want a quiet place to relax.
The staff were friendly and try to be helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated less than 100 metres from the lifesaver patrolled beach and the chic Broadbeach cafe precinct, BreakFree Diamond Beach is family friendly and ideally located. You will be within walking distance of the popular restaurants, bars and shopping at central Broadbeach, Pacific Fair and The Star Gold Coast. All apartments are self contained and include fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, ceiling fans, Austar and large balconies, some with direct pool access. Recreation facilities include two swimming pools landscaped with waterfalls, bridges and rock-cave spas. For the kids, there is a heated novelty fun pool, playground and games room. The resort also has BBQ cooking facilities and a kiosk selling all the beachside holiday necessities. Explore the greater Gold Coast during your stay. Tours to famous Gold Coast theme parks and national parks can be booked through the Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Diamond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Diamond Beach Hotel Broadbeach
- Diamond Beach Hotel
- Diamond Beach Broadbeach
- BreakFree Diamond Beach Broadbeach, Gold Coast