BreakFree Diamond Beach
Aria Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$326
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$198
$157
  • Beachfront
Voyager Resort(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Pool
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$221
$144
Agoda.com
Bel Air on Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$205
Orbitz.com
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$226
$197
Agoda.com
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$379
Ocean Pacific(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$447
  • Pool
ULTIQA Air On Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
1,424 results
All reviewsbbq areafamily holidaygreat family resortcave spapool areapacific fairgreat for familiesbedroom apartmentrecommend this resortgreat poolair conthe gold coastbbq facilitieskids loved the pooltravel agentenjoyed our staygames room
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just had a read of some of the terrible reviews on here and I have to say that I have stayed at Diamond Beach on numerous occasions in the past and have never had any problems with my accommodation. I can appreciate that not every apartment in the resort may have the same standard of finish, and some of the furnishings can be a bit dated, but I have always found the rooms very clean and tidy. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. They are prompt with any requests and have a good knowledge of the local area and of Gold Coast attractions. It has great facilities, like the huge pool & spa area, and is a stones throw away from the beach. You can easily walk into Broadbeach or over to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. There appears to be a lot of negative reviews on here from people that are being just too picky. Nowhere is ever going to be to your exact liking. Relax, you're on holidays! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the resort to any family and friends. I will definitely be staying there on my next visit to the Gold Coast.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank John G
RebeccaNoyes, General Manager at BreakFree Diamond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear John G,

Thank you so much for posting this fantastic review. We really appreciate you sharing your holiday experience for fellow travellers and providing some reassurance on our beautiful resort here at Diamond Beach. I am so pleased to read that on each visit with us that you have found continuity in service, room quality and cleanliness of our apartments. These are areas that my team and I work very hard in providing for our guests.

John G, we really appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to another great holiday with us at Diamond Beach.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have stayed here at Diamond Beach before, so decided to come back. We were not disappointed, the rooms were comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful, and the pools and spa's were well looked after as were the barbecue's. We had a lovely relaxing three days and hope to return again sometime. Regards Dora, John and Chris Shorrock.

Room Tip: If you are unable to climb stairs request a ground floor unit
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank B4we4Gets

Dear B4we4Gets,

Welcome back! I am so pleased to read your wonderful review on your return visit to our resort. Not only is it great to hear that you enjoyed both your accommodation and the amenities of the resort but that you were able to relax and unwind whilst staying with us – truly a great sentiment for a good holiday!

Thank you again for sharing your review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Diamond Beach.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Having arrived late afternoon we were given a key and a map, and told to park in basement below the apartment. Although everything was paid for I was still required to give a $200 bond and told it would be returned when we left, except when we left I was told it would be 5 working days. On unloading the car I found there was no lift and had to carry the cases up 4 flights of stairs. The door took a bit of unlocking but once inside I found all the fans going, this was because the whole place stunk of a very musty smell. The bed did have clean linen to their credit and the rest of the apartment was tidy. We were told they had wi-fi, but after walking around everywhere inside and out with the laptop there was no reception, I rang reception and was told we will reset the routers and I will ring you back, surprise surprise never heard from them again.We definitely wont be back..

Room Tip: Make sure if they are multi story they have a lift
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alan O

Dear Allen O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent stay at BreakFree Diamond Beacht. I was disappointed to read of your concerns with your accommodation and sincerely apologise that your holiday was not as you had hoped it would be.

I was most concerned to hear of your feedback regarding a musty smell in the apartment. I am happy to read however that this soon dissipated and that you found the apartment to be clean and tidy.

I apologise for any misunderstanding regarding the security deposit provided on arrival. This has unfortunately become a standard requirement for a majority of accommodation providers throughout Australia. Although we understand that this can be an unwanted added expense we can confirm that should this be completed via a credit card most bank providers will have this freeze on the card return back as available funds within 5-7 working days. Should this be a concern, the security deposit can be paid via cash and refunded on final checkout of the resort.

Wifi is setup for use throughout the resort. Unfortunately being on a wifi network weather does factor into the use of this at times. It was disappointing to read that the resetting of the routers did not reset the network for you and apologise that no follow up was provided by our staff.

I thank again for providing your feedback and sharing your review.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Pools are fantastic. First 2 bedroom apartment we were given was disgusting. Dead and alive cockroaches. Fridge door didn't stay shut. Cane couch was filthy, carpets were musty and moldy smelling. Bedroom furniture was hideous. Rooms were dark and outdated. We requested a room change after I refused to let my kids sleep there ...and got a refurbished room. This room was comfortable and fresher. More modern furniture, cleaner lounge and better bedrooms. Problems were that the kept coming off in the shower, the split system didn't work and the bathrooms were average. Generally comfortable though and 100% better than the first room we were given. Upset we were given that first apt - I feared for our health. I washed all our blankets as they didn't smell fresh.The kids love the pools and lagoon - they are the best part of this resort. Won't be returning!

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bernadette D

Dear Bernadette D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your stay with us at BreakFree Diamond Beach.

I was shocked to read your review and concerned regarding your comments of the first apartment you were allocated to. This is certainly not the standard we wish to provide and I sincerely apologise that your holiday did not get off to a good start. It is reassuring to read that staff were able to provide you with another apartment which was more comfortable for your family. I am thankful that you were able to come and let us know of your concerns and we appreciate being given the opportunity to rectify these to ensure the remainder of your holiday with us was an enjoyable one.

I thank you for the kind comments regarding the pools and I pleased to read these were enjoyed by your family.

I am disappointed to read that you will not be returning but thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom refurbished apartment for 3 nights. The apartment was spacious and had 2 good size balconies, both with tables and chairs. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of crockery, cutlery and everything else we needed in the kitchen. There were a couple of very minor issues, like a tiny leak in toilet so cistern randomly made a noise refilling, but hardly noticeable. The front door lock was worn and tricky opening with key. However, they sent a locksmith next day and problem solved. Is an ideal place if you have children. Great pools and play area. The beach and parks are only 100 meters away. Took us 12 minutes to walk to centre of Broadbeach to shops and restaurants. For the price, we were really happy and comfortable. Apartment was clean and would stay here again. Definitely request a refurbished room when booking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AussiesOS

Dear AussiesOS,

Thank you for your great review! It is wonderful to receive an informative review from a well experienced traveller as yourself.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your apartment. We are fortunate to have had many units refurbished over the past year with many more currently being completed. The units are looking stunning and we are so excited to showcase these for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Gold Coast.