Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,751 results
All reviews food fantasy gaming machines stayed here garden bar sports bar great night great food across the road gold coast gambling pokies spinners buffet gamble zen flutter bite
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We decided to spend a couple of nights at the Star Casino Hotel and I happened to mention that it was our anniversary, when we arrived at our room there was a bottle of wine with a gift card for us wishing us a great anniversary, the room was really nice and there was absolutely nothing to complain about at all. Staff were wonderful, indeed did more than was asked of them when ai fell very ill on the last night there, they organised an ambulance and two of them stayed with us until the ambulance arrived, said they would pack up everything, and for my husband not accompany me to the hospital and they would give him a voucher for a transport back to pick up his car. I should say straight away that my illness had nothing whatsoever to do with the Casino, I didn't pick up anything there, or eat anything that was not right, It was more to do with the heart. They were absolutely excellent and the next day, phoned my husband not check on how I was doing. What service. My husband said we would be booking in again in the not too distant future and was told that they really appreciated this and would look forward to welcoming us again. Thank you Casino for going that one step further to help us in our time of need.. Whilst we were there, and prior to my illness we also had some great meals, but would like to review under t a different heading. I should perhaps add that there is work still going on here, but the change already is great, and can't wait to see the final outcome.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We stayed in a suite and felt completely decadent. One large bedroom with ensuite, separate kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Luxurious finishes, quiet, opulent. Could definitely picture a celeb or two staying there. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Casino is pretty standard. Good choice of gaming machines which is what I play. Good facilities. Great parking which was free. The only issue I had is the air is perfumed for whatever reason and as an asthmatic I found it a little uncomfortable.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Only stayed one night but wished for more.
A spontaneous booking as needing a little bit of luxury. Had hoped to get a cheaper rate as STAR club member but that didn't happen. Room was clean and spacious enough for 2. Nice big TV wall mounted. Room service meals were excellent (midnight snack after a little pokies magic and then breakfast after a sleep in) 11 o'clock check out a blessing.

The two Queen size beds were so so so unbelievably comfortable. Would have slept well if only the couple in the room next door hadn't decided to start fighting and yelling at each other around 2:30am. As we were given a room with a connecting door (locked) the sound most definately travelled. I do not recommend this kind of room unless you really need it. Don't need to hear someone else's nocturnal activities.
Requested a good view and got it. Concierge Paul was very friendly and helpful. The current renovations throughout the Casino didn't interfere with anything for us. We had a great time and would love to go back when it's warmer to try out the pool. Just need to save up the money again. Hopefully a discount will be available for club members by then and will make sure there is no connecting door.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

very noisy but a lot of fun at Casino seeing many happy and unhappy faces. The Chinese food there is not too bad