Capricornia Apartments
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$198
$157
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$221
$144
Agoda.com
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$226
$197
Agoda.com
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$379
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$135
$110
  • Restaurant
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Tropicana Motel Mermaid Beach(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscleaned every morningbedroom apartmentnew managersmain bedroomgreat locationthe gold coastshops restaurantsblues festivalconvention centergreat ocean viewswould stay againgreat poolminute walkair conditioningwalking distancestayed here for nightsbruce
Reviewed March 10, 2013

There were six of us in our party. We arrived at the Capricornia around midnight and were really tired and thirsty. There was no milk in our apartment and so a drink of tea was out of the question. The apartment was tired looking and in need of TLC. We stayed there for one night and complained in the morning. The Receptionist was helpful and showed us a few other rooms that we could have instead. We picked one of the best ones we were shown. Whilst very spaceous and comfortable, the apartment did need a really good clean and the curtains and windows were dirty and had damp on them. There was milldew in most of the windows. Most of the Suite was leather but there was one arm chair in the living area made from material and it was so dirty you could not make out the pattern on it. On a plus the apartments are very close to the shops, bars and restaurants. The Pool area and Spa was lovely and clean and a lovely place to relax after visiting the Theme Parks.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ernie05
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just wanted to share some feedback I received when putting one of my clients in at this property. My client had emailed me stating that he had read reviews about the property and was a little concerned about staying here. I told him that we have put alot of groups at the property and never heard any bad feedback. This is what I received from him below:

Accommodation was excellent – all clean and well appointed, and we all enjoyed a cool off by the pool on the sunny Saturday afternoon after golf.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Don't go. This is the first review I have written, I felt compelled. We have been going up to the gold coast for over 30 years at least twice a year and this by far is the worst apartment complex I have ever stayed at it is filthy,poorly maintained, shabby,run down, just totally crap. gardens are nice, location is great, pool is okay but for the rest of it . Have you ever played Russian roulette well you do here, we booked several rooms some were okay but all were dusty, really needed a good clean others mildew everywhere on walls , curtains ,fittings, etc. Beds had legs missing,lounge worn , curtains torn, fittings falling of walls, just a total lack of preventative maintenance. Cleaners don't know the meaning of clean.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank John K
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We arrived after a long drive to accommodation which was not what was shown on their website. We expected to find a lovely renovated apartment as shown on their site and what we got was an original 30+ year old unit. The carpets were filthy and the skirting boards had an inch of dust around the perimeter. The onsite manager told me I was exaggerating and that the unit was not that bad and in fact tried to blame the cleaners. 'I have something like 62 apartments to keep an eye on' was his comment. Everything seemed to have an issue, I tried to adjust the blinds and 3 of the blades fell down. The door to the balcony in the second bedroom did not lock so we moved a chest of drawers to stop our children from accessing the door and one of the drawers fell off. The screen door to the main had to be yanked to open. Total disappointment in this unit complex based on our experience. Wish I had consulted trip advisor first as some of the reviews were identical to our experience.

Room Tip: Apparently the floors on the top of the building are better, don't book anything on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NJG80
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Room was disgusting. Decor and carpets would be over 30 years old. Looks nothing like advertisement. Everything was dirty and dusty. It is in a good location, but as there are so many other options I would definitely stay elsewhere. We moved to alternative hotel asap after checking in and really enjoyed the remainder of our holiday.

• Stayed: December 2012